Iowa CB Terry Roberts transfers from Miami

sd st would beat middle Tennessee state you know the team that beat us at home. Sd st would have probably beat us as well you **** šŸ’© sandwich

Fcs best not d 2 but no slouches and great team

Also they lost to Iowa by 4 points and Iā€™m confident Iowa would beat us if we played them last season. Iowa won there bowl game also

Iowa's offense was worse than ours. We'd beat Iowa the same way we beat UVA.

Advertisement
1674540266765.gif

1674540373206.gif

1674540422761.gif

1674541104522.gif

1674540495550.gif

1674540728547.gif

1674540806853.gif

1674540928447.gif

WELCOME TO THE U!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Ironic for last 8 weeks thereā€™s been non stop complaining on here regarding Mario not doing enough via portal
Portal receiver, running back, another interior d lineman, and safety would be great before spring. But that deadline ends tomorrow so doubt that happens.

Spring ball is going to be sad again in year 2

Portal receiver, running back, another interior d lineman, and safety would be great before spring. But that deadline ends tomorrow so doubt that happens.

Spring ball is going to be sad again in year 2

You know thereā€™s a second portal season after spring ball? Who did we get after spring ball last season?

You know thereā€™s a second portal season after spring ball? Who did we get after spring ball last season?
Yes and I Made note of it in this thread actually but I want a competitive spring. The spring game was filled with walk ons with the 1ā€™s last year. Itā€™s going to be a repeat of that because of injures thatā€™s why I mentioned those additions before the spring enrollment deadline

Yes and I Made note of it in this thread actually but I want a competitive spring. The spring game was filled with walk ons with the 1ā€™s last year. Itā€™s going to be a repeat of that because of injures thatā€™s why I mentioned those additions before the spring enrollment deadline

Youā€™re probably right about the spring, and taking a team down to the studs to rebuild is taking longer than any of us would like, but is absolutely necessary. Personally, I expect the 2023 team to be a better team than last year, but far from what we will be satisfied with. We are rebuilding a roster, and missing on a couple of key coaches didnā€™t help matters either. I believe the approach is the right one, but it has been far from perfect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back