Iowa CB Terry Roberts transfers from Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t know which “experts” were calling him a JAG, but that’s ridiculous. I watched this kid throughout his high school career as a two way player on a perennial PA state championship contending team. He holds the single season receiving yards record for the school. Due to coaching connections, the high school is a pipeline to Iowa where they wanted him to play DB because of his fluidity and physicality. He’s been well coached throughout his career and most importantly, the the kid is a workhorse and has that dawg in him.

I spoke with his family last week and he’s ecstatic to be a Cane and ready to work!

Thanks for sharing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully singletary and the ole miss corner comes we can use them both and add the safety from ole miss to and we’re cooking with some real grease now

Agreed. Compare who we picked up early in portal last year compared to who we’ve gotten before spring this year and it’s night and day. I believe every portal player we’ve secured besides gore has a high likelihood of starting
Ironic for last 8 weeks there’s been non stop complaining on here regarding Mario not doing enough via portal

Advertisement
😑 South Dakota State
sd st would beat middle Tennessee state you know the team that beat us at home. Sd st would have probably beat us as well you **** 💩 sandwich
Best D2 team … they aren’t slouches

I’m sure we’ll find some highlights Vs the Big 10 if that makes you happy lol
Fcs best not d 2 but no slouches and great team

Also they lost to Iowa by 4 points and I’m confident Iowa would beat us if we played them last season. Iowa won there bowl game also

Would be shocked if he's not one of the starting CB next season. Iowa insiders say he was their best DB before injury. A CB Duo of Terry Robert's and Davonte Brown should be a good foundation for us in 2023, if the young guns want to play then they will have to earn it.
If he’s not starting it means one of the hs recruits is a stud

This would be best case scenario

Advertisement
Back