Iowa CB Terry Roberts transfers from Miami

When did you see him get beat like a drum? I only remember Harris getting beat one time when our safety missed his assignment....Malik Curtis was the young guy getting scorched out there ...
I only remember him really coming in one play during MTSU and getting burned. But then again so did everyone else.

Advertisement
Addae has rubbed more coaches / players wrong than anybody I’ve seen at UM in a long time. He’s been one of the most dislikable coaches here. I expect that to change but it’s a well earned rep he’s created.
The fvck is this guy doing?

Advertisement
Addae has rubbed more coaches / players wrong than anybody I’ve seen at UM in a long time. He’s been one of the most dislikable coaches here. I expect that to change but it’s a well earned rep he’s created.
WOW yea i dont /didnt know much or followed what he did in recruiting in the last class.

Im guessing it was the im from UGA spill..cause i thought he would fit right in being from Tampa n all.

If addae is retained then most stuff being spewed about him has been overstated, if he’s let go then there’s truth to it.

Say what you want about Mario and X’s and O’s But he is on top of recruiting and if addae is truly dragging us down then he’ll be replaced

If he’s retained then there is no possible way of his ineptitude that is being portrayed on here as Mario wouldn’t put up recruiting issues

I am not implying he is doing a good job and I would be okay with him leaving but it’s just hilarious how people on here run with narratives and ignore any factual or obvious information that goes against how they feel about a coach.

Change as in he is gone (I think you alluded to that previously) or change as in attitude change?

Advertisement
Advertisement
The safety hung him out to dry in that play. He wasn’t beaten like a drum. People here just be saying stuff sometimes man.
Most people don't know the schemes or coverages. They just see a WR running by the CB and assume that the CB is responsible for covering the WR, no matter where he goes on the field.

Is CMC shocked by all this ****? I mean no one bats 1.000...But useless Ponce, failure Gattis (extremely abrasive), Addae (also abrasive). All in his first cycle of UM hires doesn't inspire a lot of confidence for the future.

Advertisement
Is CMC shocked by all this ****? I mean no one bats 1.000...But useless Ponce, failure Gattis (extremely abrasive), Addae (also abrasive). All in his first cycle of UM hires doesn't inspire a lot of confidence for the future.

Name the two position coaches who started out being on Mario's UM staff, but rapidly defected to SEC schools.

Might help to explain why we were reaching out to some questionable types in Gattis and Addae.

Name the two position coaches who started out being on Mario's UM staff, but rapidly defected to SEC schools.

Might help to explain why we were reaching out to some questionable types in Gattis and Addae.
Mario is a hard guy to work for. Not many coaches bring it as hard as he does every day. I'm sure he expects the same from his staff as well.

If Corey Raymond doesn't get a massive offer to come coach DB’s ill be wildly disappointed. His pedigree + Miami would be hard for corners to turn down.

I will add that a lot of school would have hired those two...Maybe not Gattis, who it seemed even at the time, during the early season, and then after the abysmal failure had some stuff come out the guy is a fraud and a very pompous/difficult to work with one at that.

Advertisement
Back