Iowa CB Terry Roberts transfers from Miami

A little early to declare this no?

The guy struggled this past season but he was a true freshman.
I understand, but he got beat like a drum when he got in, like he had no chance at all. From what I saw he’s not that good, he might can turn into a solid player at this level but I don’t see a playmaker back there making plays in the secondary

Advertisement
This was the college game of the year, Iowa won 7-6 on an “Iowa touchdown”…two safeties and a field goal. Absolute perfection.
Sounds like the "59" White Sox "home run", walk, stolen base, passed ball and a sacrifice fly. The catcher, Sherm Lollar led the team with 10 HR's! Crazy Sh##.

Dont care.

Our spring probably going on 2 years will be really incomplete. Last year i fell asleep watching the spring game...first time that ever happened to me EVER.

Barely have schollie boddies to really compete..lot of walk on work.
Was that solely due to who was playing in it or the fact it was a Gattis run offense?

Advertisement
I understand, but he got beat like a drum when he got in, like he had no chance at all. From what I saw he’s not that good, he might can turn into a solid player at this level but I don’t see a playmaker back there making plays in the secondary
When did you see him get beat like a drum? I only remember Harris getting beat one time when our safety missed his assignment....Malik Curtis was the young guy getting scorched out there ...

Dont care.

Our spring probably going on 2 years will be really incomplete. Last year i fell asleep watching the spring game...first time that ever happened to me EVER.

Barely have schollie boddies to really compete..lot of walk on work.

I agree, but I’ve seen a lot of ****** spring games over the last 15 or 20 years. Going back to Coker using Buck Ortega as a QB.

Are we pretending that addae had nothing to do with this too?

If we can one more big name DB and our depth chart has been completely flipped this off-season with starter level talent

Advertisement
Okay was just checking

So according to CIS he officially has had nothing to do with Antoine Jackson, damari brown, Davonte brown, cormani (yet some have said he is somehow to blame for losing him), kaleb Spencer, Terry roberts, etc

Sounds super believable
He had nothing to do with Roberts' transfer. You should feel free to believe whatever you'd like.

Okay was just checking

So according to CIS he officially has had nothing to do with Antoine Jackson, damari brown, Davonte brown, cormani (yet some have said he is somehow to blame for losing him), kaleb Spencer, Terry roberts, etc

Sounds super believable
man they did the same with Banda a bit as well.

You gotta be a cane to get credit with recruiting dbs here.lol

I dont care who gets credit though just bring back the dawgs we are use to at DB.

Just glad we have alot of guys with recruiting acumen that can make up for loopholes possible with guys like Addae...with DVD, Rumph, Terry Jefferson as local south florida guys

Advertisement
man they did the same with Banda a bit as well.

You gotta be a cane to get credit with recruiting dbs here.lol

I dont care who gets credit though just bring back the dawgs we are use to at DB.
Addae has rubbed more coaches / players wrong than anybody I’ve seen at UM in a long time. He’s been one of the most dislikable coaches here. I expect that to change but it’s a well earned rep he’s created.

Addae has rubbed more coaches / players wrong than anybody I’ve seen at UM in a long time. He’s been one of the most dislikable coaches here. I expect that to change but it’s a well earned rep he’s created.
Expect him to change or expect the change to be that he’s out?

Advertisement
If he’s staying he has to change. His issues aren’t exactly a secret.
to be fair it seems most '24 db offers have been tweeted tagging him and not dvd as much, and I've seen in articles that he seems more involved in recruiting. Don't know why it took this long but we will see how it progresses.

to be fair it seems most '24 db offers have been tweeted tagging him and not dvd as much, and I've seen in articles that he seems more involved in recruiting. Don't know why it took this long but we will see how it progresses.
A little motivation…..

Advertisement
Back