Interview with Butch Davis in 2000 (video)

DeadPoets

Senior
[video=youtube;d4LQi8PMLJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4LQi8PMLJA[/video]

Butch's locker room speech got me hype

Advertisement
Advertisement
Butch just got it.

He certainly did, but don't forget how much people hated him his first few years, and so hopefully we'll remember that before exploding on Golden as this year falls apart on us.

Remember the airplane banner over the O - "National Champs to National Chumps, Thanks Butch."?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Freakin' Butch.

Only one sentence comes to mind...'It's why we love you & we hate you.' - Will Ferrell aka Doug Butabi (sp) - Night at the Roxbury'

Advertisement
Our players were so big and explosive.

Ive noticed this the last couple of years too! Why are we so skinny and small compared to the 90's and early 2000's???
Its gotta be the uniforms sort of like the Pats they look small for some reason. We gotta change them ASAP.

I honestly do think it's the uniforms.
its def the design of the uniforms. Some reason the 01 unis make you look huge. Even during spring training our guys look huge because of the uniforms. One year LSU wore the pro combats with a gold helmet and for some reason everyone looked jacked up. I remember seeing Patricl Peterson and thinking holy **** hes huge.

Everyone looks huge when they're hitting and winning. LSU had a pretty small defense last year, but they looked like a pack of gargoyles.

Advertisement
Back