Off-Topic Insufficient Privileges to reply

cocanes

Dolemite isn’t my name
Has anybody else gotten that error message in the Noles Tears thread?

Advertisement
You were reported for what amounts to thread derailing in a Tears thread (i.e., any sort of defense of the Nole/**** or throwing shade back at UM). The ban is temporary and expires within the next few days. I would recommend staying on topic, especially in those threads, moving forward. To be clear, the topic of Nole Tears is taking joy in the pain, suffering, and misfortune of Forfeit State and its fans.

Edit: And you were definitely put on notice:
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/nole-tears.119971/post-5348798

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
You were reported for what amounts to thread derailing in a Tears thread (i.e., any sort of defense of the Nole/**** or throwing shade back at UM). The ban is temporary and expires within the next few days. I would recommend staying on topic, especially in those threads, moving forward. To be clear, the topic of Nole Tears is taking joy in the pain, suffering, and misfortune of Forfeit State and its fans.
Forfeit State 😂😂😂😂😂

It really is hard to keep track lately.
Whatever it was you did something you weren’t supposed to do in there - praise FSU, insult someone??? I have no idea. The good news is that it was a temporary ban which expires sometime on the 18th.
I havent done either or so it is not my fault. Please restore my full access. why do I have to wait until the 18th arbitrarily?!

I havent done either or so it is not my fault. Please restore my full access. why do I have to wait until the 18th arbitrarily?!
Notre Dame didn’t look that great tonight either. Toledo?

Nor did we

I do not care if UM wins (or even loses) 25-23 to App State... any mention of such in Nole Tears (or any Tears Thread) in response to someone trashing Forfeit State by devaluing their "near win" to NLame is a derailment of that thread and borderline baiting. There are approximately 15436801642 other threads on CIS right now where you can lament and point out the team's poor performance to your heart's content. You happened to pick one of the handful of threads where that conduct is not tolerated.

You know how those threads operate. You know what you did. You were reported for it. Actions have consequences. I'm not restoring anything.

Advertisement
I do not care if UM wins (or even loses) 25-23 to App State... any mention of such in Nole Tears (or any Tears Thread) in response to someone trashing Forfeit State by devaluing their "near win" to NLame is a derailment of that thread and borderline baiting. There are approximately 15436801642 other threads on CIS right now where you can lament and point out the team's poor performance to your heart's content. You happened to pick one of the handful of threads where that conduct is not tolerated.

You know how those threads operate. You know what you did. You were reported for it. Actions have consequences. I'm not restoring anything.
Geez man. That is some woke ****. I wasn’t trying to derail anything or be hurtful. Do what you may with that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back