Hope
Carter
Burns
Finnie
Jenkins
Rodgers
Davis

Amazing

And who knows, maybe they can finish this class with a guy like Alexander or Parker. You go from one of the worst secondaries we've ever had, to **** near lockdown (with the right coaching, which I think will happen). Crown Golden.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mother****ing Mike Williams was our best corner. Good lord

Don't know what you were watching, that dude was garbage lol Our corners last year was the worse bunch I have ever seen at a BCS school. McGee started to come on late. Hopefully he can carry that over and have a solid senior year but i he isn't careful a couple of these new guys will have him riding the bench like Byrd last year.

Advertisement
From 2011

McGee
Finnie
Chambers
Williams
Ray Ray
Telemaque
Jo Jo

To 2013

Howard
Bush
Crawford
Dortch
Hope
Carter
Burns
Finnie
Jenkins
Rodgers
Davis

Amazing

And who knows, maybe they can finish this class with a guy like Alexander or Parker. You go from one of the worst secondaries we've ever had, to **** near lockdown (with the right coaching, which I think will happen). Crown Golden.

"With the right coaching" is the key here. But I'm with you on the revamped depth chart in the defensive backfield. Crawford and Dortch are two guys I think will turn some heads.

Mother****ing Mike Williams was our best corner. Good lord

Don't know what you were watching, that dude was garbage lol Our corners last year was the worse bunch I have ever seen at a BCS school. McGee started to come on late. Hopefully he can carry that over and have a solid senior year but i he isn't careful a couple of these new guys will have him riding the bench like Byrd last year.

Uh, I wasn't saying Williams was good. I was saying relatively speaking compared to the rest of the bums, he was the best.

The athleticism has definitely been upgraded. We'll see how good these coaches are now that they have some athletes to work with.

We need to see a similar transformation on the DL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back