The Unthinkable I: IMG as a Pipeline School? It's a Miami Takeover

The first step to a kid wavering on his commitment is setting up visits. This is an IMG kid surrounded by Hurricane commits. Inniss is different because AH has always been bad to us and he's got a buckeye teammate. I still think it's a slim shot at Tate but if he really takes visits and we have a big year, you never know.

Advertisement
@bradtejeda on today's edition of the Locked on Canes podcast talks about IMG as a UM pipeline and the fact that Antonio Tripp will be transferring to IMG

Advertisement
A good thing to do would be to hit those states like Mass,CT, Oregon,Washington for kids and get them placed at IMG for a year..States with not so good high school ball.....but might be a high 3 star/4 star level kid your targeting...and put it in play.
More and more of our out of state recruits are ending up at IMG. Not a coincidence.

That jeopardy one is the best one I seen yet? How did u do Dat
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1
Old school Family Feud is great too.

Advertisement
Better coaching?
Clout?
Exposure?
The experience?
Development?

I'm not really sure.
Leaving your hometown and all of your friends to attend an academy and have no chance at winning a state title?

🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Maybe someone else can rationalize it to me.
I can think of two reasons

1. If my child was an elite football player AND had problems taking care of his school work, then I would consider it. Especially if those things like friends, hometown, or distractions are hindering the school work.
2. If we lived in North Dakota or a similar state that just doesn’t have the talent level for my son to get better and be evaluated properly. Rankings = $$$ This is another reason why Florida needs to change the NIL laws or the best kids will just transfer to a prep school in California. It sounds ridiculous, but not if the money is right.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maaaaan, don't you know the classic Buckwheat joke?

Miss Crabtree says to the little rascals, “ Class today I’m going to say a word and I want you to spell it and use it in a sentence. The word is Dictate”.

Buckwheat raises his hand.
“Ok Buckwheat spell the word.”
Buckwheat spells, “ d-i-c-t-a-t-e”.
Miss Crabtree: “Very good, now use it in a sentence.”
Buckwheat says, “ How my dictate Darla?”

I mean, yeah, I guess bad pun with ****ey and Tate...

Maaaaan, don't you know the classic Buckwheat joke?

Miss Crabtree says to the little rascals, “ Class today I’m going to say a word and I want you to spell it and use it in a sentence. The word is Dictate”.

Buckwheat raises his hand.
“Ok Buckwheat spell the word.”
Buckwheat spells, “ d-i-c-t-a-t-e”.
Miss Crabtree: “Very good, now use it in a sentence.”
Buckwheat says, “ How my dictate Darla?”

I mean, yeah, I guess bad pun with ****ey and Tate...

Lmao Sometimes less is more.

Advertisement
Back