I'm all in for next year

Problem2

All-American
Premium
At least 10 wins. Fisch's offense is unstoppable. Duke will win the Heisman. Our defense will improve enough with added depth to be competent (yea yea we sucked today but part of that was the refs giving them chance after chance).

Can't wait.

Advertisement
Me 2...10 seems reasonable if we could get 7 with basically nobody returning from last year

i agree. we have the talent and hopefully w the development and weight room time and a full spring for morris (hopefully no more injuries like last spring) we should be explosive and much better defensively

Next year everything is contingent on the DL.

If the DL can actually generate a pass rush, it'd make everyone on else on D look expotentially better.

Advertisement
Next year everything is contingent on the DL.

If the DL can actually generate a pass rush, it'd make everyone on else on D look expotentially better.
IMO, the DL will be the most improved part of our D just on gaining size and strength alone. Those puppies gonna grow into dogs.

Not that far off, if we win UVA and UNC which were very winnable this year we're at 9-3. Very doable

Advertisement
10 wins is almost impossible with our defense. Just don't see the defense steping up that much next year. Really after a entire year this defense has not gotten any better at all, even Duke believes they can score on every possession.

At least 10 wins. Fisch's offense is unstoppable. Duke will win the Heisman. Our defense will improve enough with added depth to be competent (yea yea we sucked today but part of that was the refs giving them chance after chance).

Can't wait.
When your ex shows up to a party... - Imgur.jpg

BRING BAMA!!!

Just left the game and I'm nervous about our DL, I think our O can win some close games for us though.

Advertisement
10 wins is almost impossible with our defense. Just don't see the defense steping up that much next year. Really after a entire year this defense has not gotten any better at all, even Duke believes they can score on every possession.

They need to get better as a unit, but a number of players have gotten better as the season progressed.

Pierre, Porter (when healthy), Bush, EJ (when he's not being a goon), Jenkins, Howard, Gaines, Gunter. They will all be here next year as well. Most are freshman, too.

Advertisement
They shoulda won 9 games this year next yr I am expecting 10 wins!!!! I will be worried about a new kicker and punter though. The D must improve!!!!!

I think 9-10 wins is a reasonable expectation for next season. We've seen many players grow into contributors throughout the year. Another year of U tough and having no staff turnover bodes well for the U.

The offense will average record breaking numbers, all we need is the D to become above average, which I think they will.

Advertisement
Back