If this team had any guts....

Problem2

All-American
Premium
They would get pretty ****ed about stuff like this. I have no problem with buddy talking **** btw, I wish we would actually do something about it instead being some mild mannered pansies (besides the UF game)

Josue Matias ‏@FSUMatias70 3h
It's gonna be great beating Miami this year, for the 4th year in a row for me. #champs

@FSUMatias70: So our spring game will probably have a better attendance than all of Miami's home games? #NoleNation

Edit: he deleted the tweets lawl.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hopefully AQM runs his fat ****** *** over like Gadbois and let's him know about it

They would get pretty ****ed about stuff like this. I have no problem with buddy talking **** btw, I wish we would actually do something about it instead being some mild mannered pansies (besides the UF game)

Josue Matias ‏@FSUMatias70 3h
It's gonna be great beating Miami this year, for the 4th year in a row for me. #champs

@FSUMatias70: So our spring game will probably have a better attendance than all of Miami's home games? #NoleNation

Edit: he deleted the tweets lawl.

Agreed. Enough of the mild attitude we display every sat. Need some nastiness on this squad. We've been soft for too long! Time to change that this season.

They let Louisville **** em in the face and dance all over them, mock the U, and leave in Bridgewater to pad his stats without any consequence.

Advertisement
They let Louisville **** em in the face and dance all over them, mock the U, and leave in Bridgewater to pad his stats without any consequence.

Tyrone Cornelius is the only ****** who decided to say **** it & punish a *****!

GOLDIE SAID IT HIMSELF.....A TEAM WILL TAKE ON THE PERSONALITY TRAITS OF THEIR HEAD COACH.....'NUFF SAID.....

BUT THIS **** INFURIATES ME BEYOND WORDS.....BORN AND RAISED IN DADE CO AND A CANE FAN ALL MY LIFE, (CALL ME OL' SKOOL) BUT HAVING TO SIT AND WATCH WHAT L'VILLE DID THAT NIGHT AND THE LEVEL OF NATIONAL DISRESPECT AND CHEAP SHOTS WE TAKE BOTH ON AND OFF THE FIELD, GAME AFTER GAME, YEAR AFTER YEAR IS WEARING THIN AND NAUSEATING AT THE LEAST.....BACK IN THE DAY....**** LIKE THAT WOULD CLEAR THE BENCH WITH THE QUICKNESS....THE PRIDE AND IDENTITY OF WHAT THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI HURRICANES STOOD FOR AND WAS BUILT UPON IS BEING PUBLICALLY *** RAPED .....WHAT THE **** IS IT GONNA TAKE FOR GOLDIE OR ANYBODY TO GET MAD ENOUGH TO RELEASE THE DOGS...? ONLY B'CUZ THIS CHARMIN SOFT / CHOIR BOY / BULL**** IMAGE IS BEYOND DONE AND HAS GOTTA GO.....IF THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI HURRICANES WANT THEIR RESPECT AND IDENTITY BACK, AND "UPHOLD THE LEGACY".... THEY'RE GONNA HAVE TO TAKE IT BACK....I JUST PRAY THEY KNOW IT....BTW, ASK ME WHY I LOVED THAT FIU BRAWL..... :mad:

Last edited:
Advertisement
Stalking what FSU players are saying on twitter in March? Congrats on the anger problem bro.

158.gif

Advertisement

GOLDIE SAID IT HIMSELF.....A TEAM WILL TAKE ON THE PERSONALITY TRAITS OF THEIR HEAD COACH.....'NUFF SAID.....

BUT THIS **** INFURIATES ME BEYOND WORDS.....BORN AND RAISED IN DADE CO AND A CANE FAN ALL MY LIFE, (CALL ME OL' SKOOL) BUT HAVING TO SIT AND WATCH WHAT L'VILLE DID THAT NIGHT AND THE LEVEL OF NATIONAL DISRESPECT AND CHEAP SHOTS WE TAKE BOTH ON AND OFF THE FIELD, GAME AFTER GAME, YEAR AFTER YEAR IS WEARING THIN AND NAUSEATING AT THE LEAST.....BACK IN THE DAY....**** LIKE THAT WOULD CLEAR THE BENCH WITH THE QUICKNESS....THE PRIDE AND IDENTITY OF WHAT THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI HURRICANES STOOD FOR AND WAS BUILT UPON IS BEING PUBLICALLY *** RAPED .....WHAT THE **** IS IT GONNA TAKE FOR GOLDIE OR ANYBODY TO GET MAD ENOUGH TO RELEASE THE DOGS...? ONLY B'CUZ THIS CHARMIN SOFT / CHOIR BOY / BULL**** IMAGE IS BEYOND DONE AND HAS GOTTA GO.....IF THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI HURRICANES WANT THEIR RESPECT AND IDENTITY BACK, AND "UPHOLD THE LEGACY".... THEY'RE GONNA HAVE TO TAKE IT BACK....I JUST PRAY THEY KNOW IT....BTW, ASK ME WHY I LOVED THAT FIU BRAWL..... :mad:

I feel you, but the fact of the matter is this is exactly what Shalala and co. have been asked to do. They don't want the 'Canes teams that struck fear in the hearts of the entire nation and made them the most hated and admired program college football has ever seen. All though the NCAA "cloud" has been lifted, their primary objective is being carried out perfectly by the UM administration. The objective wasn't to necessarily bury the program (though they wouldn't mind that), but to neuter it and show the rest of CFB what happens to a program when they don't conform to the image they want football programs to be. Now, what is "The U"? Not what we grew up with; not a program that attracted elite talent from across the nation (let alone SFl); and definitely not the program that looked the NCAA in the eye, gave them the finger, and dared them to do anything about it. Instead, we are now just an average (at best) program, tucked away in our tiny corner, with just enough success to keep us on the fringe of relevence, and with the "leadership" in place to ensure we never challenge their eupopia that is CFB. This, my friends, is what an emasculated program looks like.

Advertisement

I feel you, but the fact of the matter is this is exactly what Shalala and co. have been asked to do. They don't want the 'Canes teams that struck fear in the hearts of the entire nation and made them the most hated and admired program college football has ever seen. All though the NCAA "cloud" has been lifted, their primary objective is being carried out perfectly by the UM administration. The objective wasn't to necessarily bury the program (though they wouldn't mind that), but to neuter it and show the rest of CFB what happens to a program when they don't conform to the image they want football programs to be. Now, what is "The U"? Not what we grew up with; not a program that attracted elite talent from across the nation (let alone SFl); and definitely not the program that looked the NCAA in the eye, gave them the finger, and dared them to do anything about it. Instead, we are now just an average (at best) program, tucked away in our tiny corner, with just enough success to keep us on the fringe of relevence, and with the "leadership" in place to ensure we never challenge their eupopia that is CFB. This, my friends, is what an emasculated program looks like.

if you think that we can get away with half of the things we did in the 80s, you need to catch up with the times. every modern program is "emasculated" compared to 20 years ago. on top of it, we're not in tuscaloosa where the media will cover things up for us. we're in miami where the writers graduated from fsu and uf and love printing dirt on the canes. fsu and uf have thug players, but espn and the rest of the media jock rides them so hard that it doesn't matter, whereas if our players so much as fart in the wrong direction, it's "thug u" all over again. the only true ****bag i-don't-give-a-**** coaches left are paul johnson (who i'd never want) and mike leach (who is awesome, but not a championship coach). everyone else is "classy" or presented that way by the media.

Last edited:

if you think that we can get away with half of the things we did in the 80s, you need to catch up with the times. every modern program is "emasculated" compared to 20 years ago. on top of it, we're not in tuscaloosa where the media will cover things up for us. we're in miami where the writers graduated from fsu and uf and love printing dirt on the canes. fsu and uf have thug players, but espn and the rest of the media jock rides them so hard that it doesn't matter, whereas if our players so much as fart in the wrong direction, it's "thug u" all over again. the only true ****bag i-don't-give-a-**** coaches left are paul johnson (who i'd never want) and mike leach (who is awesome, but not a championship coach). everyone else is "classy" or presented that way by the media.

Butch Davis nijggga!

The sad part is I can't even get hyped to say we have a shot to push their shizz in

With Dorito coming back with this scheme I just hope we can keep it from being a laugher

Advertisement
Back