If this doesn’t make ****ed off, you’ve checked out

Advertisement
This is exactly why Manny won’t succeed. He’s trying to be a buddy to the players... a peer, a friend. You can see it in his body language on the sideline. When things are going well in the game, he’s chest bumping and high-fiving his players. But when things go bad, he has no answer and players just ignore him. This is typically not a quality that you can change as a coach. We have plenty of talent but the team is charmin soft like their coach.
This also extends to members of his coaching staff. They likely don’t respect him either. He’s got one more year before he flames out. My prediction is that he’s canned mid-season 2020 but we’ll see.

I understand your reasoning but it doesn't hold up to the reality of the situation. Diaz has produced top 10-20 defenses since he's been here and gotten excellent production from those players since 2016 including this year. Nothing wrong with being a players coach.

However the offensive players have been a major issue. Theyre not producing, they lack unity, they're sulking in the games, and i would wager that 80-90% of the transfers/ attrition is from the O. There's something seriously wrong over there that's deeper than simply installing a 'spread' scheme. I think Manny tried to be fair to the O and give everyone a clean slate going into his first year. But judging by his demeanor in the press conferences, he's gonna be purging alot of O players after the season.

Last edited:
Home game for LaTech, not sure why Miami always ends up with a finger up their *** in these situations. Side note: has anyone else noticed Miami is always the first to travel in a home and home series with any power 5 opponent? Why is that?

Cause Blake is a little ***** who doesn't know how to negotiate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back