I love Mike James but it may be about that time

Cityboy4life82

Thunderdome
I got so much love for Mike James. He has heart, courage, and just a very good young man. It hurts me to feel this way but it may be time to limit his touches and give those to Clements.

Clements has better burst, speed and cutting ability than Mike James.

Before I make this move I would like to see Mike James line up and get some touches to see how hard he can run.

Advertisement
He's just not that good. As a "starter"...I can't recall a worse one at Miami than Mike James. He's like a #3 RB that is starting.

Mike James had a great day today, wtf are you talking about? Yeah, Clements had some nice touches in garbage minutes against Bethune Cookman backups, but come on now.

James and Clements are both just average backs. James I think would fit well in a Quad Hill/Najeh at FB type roll but we don't really have that in this offense

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's just not that good. As a "starter"...I can't recall a worse one at Miami than Mike James.

J. James had heart and that last name and all that...but that slow upright running (esp. running out of bounds rather than lower his head and shoulders to grind out extra yards) sealed his spot at the top of this dubious list.

JJ was better than Mike James

I would like to to see Clements get a few of James touches as well

Advertisement
Trading out James for Clements would probably make no difference. Different styles with similar results. Both are good, but nothing special.

And if Dallas Crawford can't even get in vs. Bethune Cookman, can we just move him back to defense already. The more bodies there the better right now.

Advertisement
Just put james out of the I-Formation, F***!!!!!

Stop playing this Patriots spread and let the guy run behind M. Haggens...

Trading out James for Clements would probably make no difference. Different styles with similar results. Both are good, but nothing special.

And if Dallas Crawford can't even get in vs. Bethune Cookman, can we just move him back to defense already. The more bodies there the better right now.

agreed

james looks faster than clements to me

yep. would help Morris and Duke too. Let's Duke gash tired defenses and lets Morris take advantage of play action.

yep. would help Morris and Duke too. Let's Duke gash tired defenses and lets Morris take advantage of play action.
Agree... Morris out of play action is another player.

I´m starting to worry about Fisch stubbornness this season... Whipple like.

Advertisement
Back