I just ripped a Gator a new Arshole, so I figured I'd share

Status
Not open for further replies.

bomb

Band
Banned
...before this little paragraph fades into obscurity. ****tard got me going. Anyway, enjoy, and feel free to use if any Cow Pasture people get uppity with you this week. Anyway, look at me and ****. Sorry.

Some facts... UM has a winning record vs. the "great" UF and all its "history." Little, tiny, newfangled UM has 67% more National Championships that UF. UM is the best University in the state of Florida (over UF) according to the US News and World Report, and anyone who realizes that all one has to do to get into UF is get an AA degree from Santa Fe Community College. Miami is NFL U. UF players don't translate as well or get paid as much (except to sign with UF). I could go on. But its boring.

I live in NYC. I'd tell you what the professional, civilized world thinks of UF, except we don't. Seriously. Outside of Florida, UF might as well be Alabama, LSU, Auburn.. no one cares, they aren't considered academically relevant. UF has 3x the budget, 8x the alumni, everything they need.. and Miami is still their daddy. UF is coming off an Urban Meyer regime, their best ever, right into their coach of choice, Muschamp, with all their SEC money, and not a problem in sight. The Miami Hurricanes are coming off a decimating Shannon regime, 3 years of NCAA drama (to date) hanging over our heads, a conference that FINALLY solidified a few months ago... and congrats, UF is a 2 point favorite. Here's another few facts...

If you took every single living UM graduate on Earth (and we're spread out across the world because were private), you wouldn't have enough people to sell out the game. Contrary to UF, with 60k students and faculty in GAINESVILLE RIGHT NOW, had over 10k empty seats at your home opener last week! You should be embarrassed. But you already are... you weren't accepted to UM and had to settle for the cow town up north. Good luck this week. Its your last chance to try to salvage some sort of slight lasting positive memory of the series as you and your program have decided to duck us... again.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Normally I am wildly disappointed by threads like this because I have a sadistic sense of humor and usually have a different definition of ripping someone up.

But....

You did good, bomb. Real good. Your passive aggressive lines made me smile.

Normally I am wildly disappointed by threads like this because I have a sadistic sense of humor and usually have a different definition of ripping someone up.

But....

You did good, bomb. Real good. Your passive aggressive lines made me smile.

Well, it was a friends friend on facebook, and its public and under my name, so I had to hold back:)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Excellent rant. Reminds me of the scene in "Beyond The Candelabra" when Liberace got really fired up and almost slapped Scott.

This kind of thing does nothing for me. Whip their asses on the field and then we can talk ****.

Excellent rant. Reminds me of the scene in "Beyond The Candelabra" when Liberace got really fired up and almost slapped Scott.

Almost, though. Almost is the key.

/didn't see it
//whose scott?
///wait you watched that ****?

Advertisement
...before this little paragraph fades into obscurity. ****tard got me going. Anyway, enjoy, and feel free to use if any Cow Pasture people get uppity with you this week. Anyway, look at me and ****. Sorry.

Some facts... UM has a winning record vs. the "great" UF and all its "history." Little, tiny, newfangled UM has 67% more National Championships that UF. UM is the best University in the state of Florida (over UF) according to the US News and World Report, and anyone who realizes that all one has to do to get into UF is get an AA degree from Santa Fe Community College. Miami is NFL U. UF players don't translate as well or get paid as much (except to sign with UF). I could go on. But its boring.

I live in NYC. I'd tell you what the professional, civilized world thinks of UF, except we don't. Seriously. Outside of Florida, UF might as well be Alabama, LSU, Auburn.. no one cares, they aren't considered academically relevant. UF has 3x the budget, 8x the alumni, everything they need.. and Miami is still their daddy. UF is coming off an Urban Meyer regime, their best ever, right into their coach of choice, Muschamp, with all their SEC money, and not a problem in sight. The Miami Hurricanes are coming off a decimating Shannon regime, 3 years of NCAA drama (to date) hanging over our heads, a conference that FINALLY solidified a few months ago... and congrats, UF is a 2 point favorite. Here's another few facts...

If you took every single living UM graduate on Earth (and we're spread out across the world because were private), you wouldn't have enough people to sell out the game. Contrary to UF, with 60k students and faculty in GAINESVILLE RIGHT NOW, had over 10k empty seats at your home opener last week! You should be embarrassed. But you already are... you weren't accepted to UM and had to settle for the cow town up north. Good luck this week. Its your last chance to try to salvage some sort of slight lasting positive memory of the series as you and your program have decided to duck us... again.

Having made a post like this, I feel like you are the kind of person who rubs one out to a UM poster every night.

Honestly, when it comes to a Gator or Seminole all you need to do is hit them with facts cause they speak for themselves. Very solid.

30.gif

Au revoir ***-tor. You're the lowest member of the food chain and you'll probably be replaced by the rat...and that's an insult to rats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back