2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I mean i saw this coming like most people so I'm not freaking out now but should people not care?
Care sure but act with some composure, especially if you want to turn around and make fun of others for that exact behavior.

This what he said in an August 5, 2022 story on T(original)OS:

Florida State - It was good. I didn't camp but I was moving around a lot. Seeing how coach Dugans coaches. I went to their practices. It was very intense work.

Texas A&M - It was good. Just hearing what coach Jimbo has done with the big receivers he's had, the numbers they put up, and what they're doing now. I mean, he just knows what he's doing.

Miami - They are building something special. it's crazy scary what they have in store. I feel like they're gonna do great things. It might not work next year but trust me in the future it'll be a great team.

Georgia - It was good. They are showing me a lot of love. Making me a priority. Everyone there just goes over and beyond.

PItt - Pitt is beautiful. The players bond so well. The coaches, coach Wood, he's been recruiting me for a while. He's a great coach.

Effusive about Miami, merely complimentary about the others. I think he cares for Miami. It's probably over but he still has to sign.

Advertisement
Yea but ppl was out here ****tin on him when he said it 3 or 4 months ago. I've seen how others around here have conducted themselves in similar situations. I'm all about keeping that same energy.
I mean he called Brown as not coming… a lot of stuff. People know. He knows. He doesn’t need to take a victory lap unless he really wants to. He doesn’t strike me as the type who cares that much about the victory lap thing.

It seems like this was going the wrong way for a while. I'm not really sure why, but it is what it is. We obviously have a need for stud receivers, so hopefully we can get another WR or two to commit.
the rep Mario/gattis have doesn't help us right now. we gotta turn it around this year in the passing game and well be fine.

Advertisement
Victory lap?

Even if the kid doesn’t fit here (and I don’t believe he does), it still sucks *** for the programs perception.

Two 5-star kids (Brown and Williams) and none of them came here. Add on top of that Jean, and the perception that Miami can’t keep skill position kids home is further amplified.

Negative recruiting is hotter than ever thanks to the passing game going in the wrong direction.

And to be clear, this is months of kids visiting and watching practice over and over. It’s a miracle Joseph jumped into the boat and that Washington is still so solid.

Even if the kid doesn’t fit here (and I don’t believe he does), it still sucks *** for the programs perception.

Two 5-star kids (Brown and Williams) and none of them came here. Add on top of that Jean, and the perception that Miami can’t keep skill position kids home is further amplified.

Negative recruiting is hotter than ever thanks to the passing game going in the wrong direction.

And to be clear, this is months of kids visiting and watching practice over and over. It’s a miracle Joseph jumped into the boat and that Washington is still so solid.
you and cribby and others have said - guys have watched us practice and dint like what they saw. judging by the practice we got everyone in the WR struggling and the passing game struggling combined w a bad spring performance, its not shocking. Innis -OSU, Williams- FSU, Brown - LSU, Jean bounced the moment B Mac left and hes getting fed info from B Mac (who was under staff with Mario). its a rep that Mario has to beat at this point. no coach is perfect and Marios offensive rep isnt good for elite WRs. it doesn't mean its the truth but were gonna have to prove it w results and not the crap we saw on southern miss or atm.

Florida passing game is going in the wrong direction, TAMU attempted 20 passes in a game and it's 2022, UGA doesn't throw to their WRs except the lil white slot WR, Clemson can't can't throw it well anymore, so again what are these guys negative recruiting against us we can't combat?

Advertisement
you and cribby and others have said - guys have watched us practice and dint like what they saw. judging by the practice we got everyone in the WR struggling and the passing game struggling combined w a bad spring performance, its not shocking. Innis -OSU, Williams- FSU, Brown - LSU, Jean bounced the moment B Mac left and hes getting fed info from B Mac (who was under staff with Mario). its a rep that Mario has to beat at this point. no coach is perfect and Marios offensive rep isnt good for elite WRs. it doesn't mean its the truth but were gonna have to prove it w results and not the crap we saw on southern miss or atm.
I think you all are giving B Mac too much credit he's not exactly crushing it on trail.

Lol the sky isn't falling but there are hints of the same old ****. Btw I don't blame jit for not coming, gattis hasn't shown **** but FSU? Lol like I said come mierda

Advertisement
He’s f*cking us pretty good.

And he’s not the Boogey Man by any means. But kids are impressionable and he’s sowing the seeds of doubt. Only to have Mario and Gattis hit them with plutonium grade fertilizer on game day.
2022 isn't the year teams starting negative recruiting Miami.

Florida passing game is going in the wrong direction, TAMU attempted 20 passes in a game and it's 2022, UGA doesn't throw to their WRs except the lil white slot WR, Clemson can't can't throw it well anymore, so again what are these guys negative recruiting against us we can't combat?

That’s what they see on TV once a week. Or a few times on a weekend visits.

They’re seeing Miami multiple times a week in the Spring and Fall camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back