2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a pinch
Have you enlightened us as to why he dislikes Miami so much? One of the Best coaching staffs in the country, some of the Best players in the history of the game have played here, close enough to Mama to visit if you need a good home cooked meal, but far away enough, great education, wide open depth chart at position, and great NIL money.

Advertisement
Have you enlightened us as to why he dislikes Miami so much? One of the Best coaching staffs in the country, some of the Best players in the history of the game have played here, close enough to Mama to visit if you need a good home cooked meal, but far away enough, great education, wide open depth chart at position, and great NIL money.
I think its been said, negative recruiting about gattis' passing offense and how it emphasizes tight ends and slot wrs more than outside guys

probably haven't felated him enough

Yes because he said so.

Advertisement
Why is this so crazy? Idk if you are close to this kid, but it’s career suicide to go to FSU as a WR. This isn’t an opinion, it’s fact.

In the last FIFTEEN years, FSU has only had 3 WRs drafted across 4 different regimes. This was spanning the careers of 3 different 1st round QBs including a Heisman winner.

In the same time frame, they’ve had only 4 WRs over 1,000 yards and two of those came in the same season

“But Keem is a 5*, he different!” Yeah, well FSU has had multiple Top 10 WRs over the years. How did they turn out:

DJ Matthews (4*-WR8) - transferred to IU
George Campbell (5*-WR3) - transferred to WVU
Da’Vante Phillips (4*-WR10) - suspended indefinitely
Ermon Lane (5*-WR3) - switched to S
Travis Rudolph (5*-WR6) - UDFA

Honestly even if you expanded it out to top 15 WRs, it still sucks

He can **** around with his career if he wants to, but there is no disputing that FSU is where WRs go to die
Not trying to defend FSU here, but what has what previous staffs have done there have to do anything with their current? We hate when people do this to us, but why do it to others? Kids are for whatever reason buying what Norvell is selling. **** we had plenty kids buy Golden’s and Manny’s BS as well.

Voguing Strike A Pose GIF

Diva Williams picking FSU

Advertisement
Not trying to defend FSU here, but what has what previous staffs have done there have to do anything with their current? We hate when people do this to us, but why do it to others? Kids are for whatever reason buying what Norvell is selling. **** we had plenty kids buy Golden’s and Manny’s BS as well.
Just lately Dugans hasn’t been selling much and his poor recruiting is the reason they have had to hit the portal so hard. What is Norvell selling? Come catch passes from Jordan Travis or one of the QB jags we’re going to sign because we whiffed on our other QB targets? If he’s failing to sell his offense to a decent QB, how in the **** is he selling that crap show to Brown or Keem? Just my opinion both just want to get the heck out of town no matter where or who.

The issues of WR production are staff agnostic. Jimbo, Willie and now Norvell dont produce ****. And fine, if you want to just go off Norvell, their last two leading receivers since he came to FSU haven’t cracked 400 yards…

Advertisement
Advertisement
This actually made me laugh out loud. Similar prospects. No way in h*** Hykeem goes to FSU. He either ends up staying home with us or going to the
if he goes to FSU then he will end up like this guy...
12386340-large.jpg

If he come to the U then he will be the next..
View attachment 202903

The choice is simple.

This man is not even close to the type of athlete that Keem is. LOL. You trippin now…but, then again. This is just my opinion

This man is not even close to the type of athlete that Keem is. LOL. You trippin now…but, then again. This is just my opinion

No not as an athlete but similar body types.

Nole fans would say, go to Miami and end up like Lance Leggett, Ryan Moore, Akeem Jolla, and at best get your neck broken like Richards. Yes, we are the best situation for Hykeem in the state, and there's no way I would pick FSU for less than 10 million if I was him, but I imagine it will come down to us and the SEC schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back