2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Wow! I am ******* shocked /s. Let him have his fun. I told you guys, we are fine here but we have bigger needs of speed at this position and you are seeing that with the majority of our offers.

I am just as happy to be in his "Top 6" as I am that The Gaytor is NOT in the "Top 6".

I can love and hate at the same time. I'm a multi-tasker...

I wish everyone could jump on Swampa$$ 247 to read all the (old) posts that showed how many Gaytor fans wanted this kid and/or expected to get this kid.
Oh they still expect to get him. Especially after Rashada commits. We're just to dumb to understand the game Napier is playing.

Isn’t that how Gatorz Logick works?

Advertisement
Out at FIU camp - from FSU site (maybe it’s just me but I hate that FIU is doing this camp vs UM which allows FSU, Michigan, Ole Miss and other coaches to come and offer up and get eyes on players. @Liberty City El @gogeta4 @DMoney - Am I wrong on my assessment in regards to this camp? We’re Miami coaches present yesterday?

On Hykeem:

- No one got more attention Hykeem Williams, who was seen speaking at length with both Norvell and Harbaugh.

- Williams recently released a top six
- the latest intel continues to suggest that Texas A&M should be considered the favorite to land his signature.
- Williams will spend the upcoming weekend in College Station on an unofficial visit.
- After that he will take an official visit UGA June 17 and Pitt June 24.
- might squeeze in a midweek unofficial visit to FSU, but didn’t have a date when pressed for details.

1654738960441.png

Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE

Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single

Advertisement
Advertisement
Out at FIU camp - from FSU site (maybe it’s just me but I hate that FIU is doing this camp vs UM which allows FSU, Michigan, Ole Miss and other coaches to come and offer up and get eyes on players. @Liberty City El @gogeta4 @DMoney - Am I wrong on my assessment in regards to this camp? We’re Miami coaches present yesterday?

On Hykeem:

- No one got more attention Hykeem Williams, who was seen speaking at length with both Norvell and Harbaugh.

- Williams recently released a top six
- the latest intel continues to suggest that Texas A&M should be considered the favorite to land his signature.
- Williams will spend the upcoming weekend in College Station on an unofficial visit.
- After that he will take an official visit UGA June 17 and Pitt June 24.
- might squeeze in a midweek unofficial visit to FSU, but didn’t have a date when pressed for details.
hard pass on this guy. Seen it too many times before with this diva
mentality and then they bust.

Jean, Ray Ray, Robby and Jalen Brown me .

Advertisement
Oh yea you know he trolling cause no big time recruits are even considering that mess in FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back