2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t stand these mf’s. A WR going to play for Jimbo just isn’t thinking this through lol.
But bro, if we being honest, as of right now, the same argument can be made about Mario. That's why it's super important that Josh Gattis as OC shows a willingness to push the ball downfield.

Think about it, had Mario been able to keep Lashlee as OC, combined with Mario and Mirabel working with the OL....there would've been NO QUESTION on the style of offense we'd ran.

But with Gattis, it seems that his style of offense varies based on his HCs offensive philosophy, which is typically the way it goes....and it seems like Mario is similar to Harbaugh in wanting to establish a physical run game.

For us to land the Hykeems and Inniss's of the world, we're going to have to show an explosive offense and/or actually hit the 10 win threshold (I have us going 9-3 reg season)

Advertisement
But bro, if we being honest, as of right now, the same argument can be made about Mario. That's why it's super important that Josh Gattis as OC shows a willingness to push the ball downfield.

Think about it, had Mario been able to keep Lashlee as OC, combined with Mario and Mirabel working with the OL....there would've been NO QUESTION on the style of offense we'd ran.

But with Gattis, it seems that his style of offense varies based on his HCs offensive philosophy, which is typically the way it goes....and it seems like Mario is similar to Harbaugh in wanting to establish a physical run game.

For us to land the Hykeems and Inniss's of the world, we're going to have to show an explosive offense and/or actually hit the 10 win threshold (I have us going 9-3 reg season)
Seriously who is the last Miami receiver to get drafted. Not Osborne as a transfer, I’m talking signed with Miami out of high school. Is it Dorsett? **** is so sad man

Advertisement
@Zbrod95 , are we really getting out in front of skis on this game already, lol? Our resident 15-0 fan, @GoCanes!! is all smiles.

Personally, I'm in wait and see mode on how quickly all these new faces can come together as a team. And while I like a lot of our kids, many of them will be matched against kids who were rated higher than them, and some are obviously more naturally gifted. For example, can Jakai Clark (or Denis) hold up McKinnley Jackson? I doubt it. I expect Sagapolu or Rivers are going to need to help him on nearly every snap, and not just to give the initial push then peel off.

It's going to be a chess game, no doubt. Gattis better find a way to move the pocket if needed. He's not pounding the rock on this team, IMHO. Hope TVD lights it up. No way I'm calling it for the Canes yet.

Reactions: ben
Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Life goal for you yunginns…

Find somebody who looks at you Ike this kid looks at his buddy chugging that small pitcher!

Advertisement
No way to spin this one. It’s a big loss.
Yup, you’re right. Pack it in and start recruiting someone else. Fit that fat *** L in the bag and go home with our tail between our legs. National Signing Day was today and we lost this recruitment. No way else to spin it…

It’s May dude nobody can be counted out in May. Kids commit to a school before the season and then sign with other teams on NSD all the **** time.

Once again, if y’all scared go to church. Recruiting is like the wind in South Florida rarely still and always moving.

Good call you’re right... and to my surprise and probably to most canes fans....has turned into a stud in the league
Not tryna knock former canes and it's awesome overall for former players to reach 2nd contract and actually catch on in league but after I read this I had to double check his stats.. our standards are too low if we consider his production that of a "stud"..

If so wtf is Jamar chase after his rookie season??

@Zbrod95 , are we really getting out in front of skis on this game already, lol? Our resident 15-0 fan, @GoCanes!! is all smiles.

Personally, I'm in wait and see mode on how quickly all these new faces can come together as a team. And while I like a lot of our kids, many of them will be matched against kids who were rated higher than them, and some are obviously more naturally gifted. For example, can Jakai Clark (or Denis) hold up McKinnley Jackson? I doubt it. I expect Sagapolu or Rivers are going to need to help him on nearly every snap, and not just to give the initial push then peel off.

It's going to be a chess game, no doubt. Gattis better find a way to move the pocket if needed. He's not pounding the rock on this team, IMHO. Hope TVD lights it up. No way I'm calling it for the Canes yet.
Special deal of 3,800 an acre if you buy right now…

Advertisement

Ironically, I think what we are going to run is a version of the Alabama offense under Kiffin.

But everyone here keep negatively recruiting against Miami lol.

Advertisement
Ironically, I think what we are going to run is a version of the Alabama offense under Kiffin.

But everyone here keep negatively recruiting against Miami lol.
CE, I wasn't negatively recruiting against our own guys, I was just talking football facts.

If these kids and/or families are going to make a decision based off what we say on a message board, then consider me shocked because a lifetime changing decision shouldn't have ANYTHING to do with what we're discussing on the CIS board.

correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't @Coach Macho not enamored with this kid? thought he was a one dimensional player, overhyped, and lacked toughness?

(or something to that effect?)

haven't seen the kid live, so i can't comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back