2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know it. They push their kids to the money schools.
Yea Big problem when you have guys running it that are calling Nick Saba "my daddy" and the others '"ohio state fanatics/groupies"...the kids arent really a problem as i know alot of from youth ball on up. The OC is my boy on the team and he generally is a um fan and stays out of recruitment.
But yea....we mainly been S.FLA FIRE and Miami Immortals guys the last few.

Advertisement
Why? Did they find a competent QB or something? How about another NFL RB to replace Isaiah Spiller? How about some new offensive Olinemen? If you’re gonna be shocked if we beat Tamu then I got some ocean front property in Serbia to sell you
Not commenting on the game until I see both teams play, but Achane replaced Spiller so, yes to that.

Quit your biching and crying. Its early may, that's 1. 2nd thing, if yall gonna cry.....cry over a QB, DL and LB, maybe CBs. WR and RB will never be our problem. Please stop. When they CB to us, do yall man celebrate the same as u cry when they CB to other schools? If you don't, u need to look in the mirror
Except for like......right now

Advertisement
Why? Did they find a competent QB or something? How about another NFL RB to replace Isaiah Spiller? How about some new offensive Olinemen? If you’re gonna be shocked if we beat Tamu then I got some ocean front property in Serbia to sell you
Public perception.. let's let it work in our favor for once.. hope 8&4 is hyped to high heavens.. I think they are a top 5 team in nation *

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s relaxxxx Not worried about WR recruiting till Jalen brown is leaning somewhere else. Still don’t know why a WR wants to play in that offense.
That's the same thing everyone recruiting against us is saying about our new offense

Advertisement
This is why we need to allow kids that want to commit to announce commitments already. At least give kids like this PAUSE when they are considering going outside of the area. We need to show that we are locking things down here. I get that this is far from over, but I want to start to see momentum with the 23 class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back