2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t put anything into this, Keem loves playing games and he loves attention. It’s just the kind of kid he is and I am not paying attention to his recruitment until September at the earliest. He did this before with Ohio State too. Oklahoma as well. He just really likes to talk to the media guys and say what they want to hear when they pay him for information on his recruitment. If this was literally any of our other WR targets I would be worried but it’s Hykeem ffs. He isn’t signing with Texas 8&4 lol
The Office Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Don’t put anything into this, Keem loves playing games and he loves attention. It’s just the kind of kid he is and I am not paying attention to his recruitment until September at the earliest. He did this before with Ohio State too. Oklahoma as well. He just really likes to talk to the media guys and say what they want to hear when they pay him for information on his recruitment. If this was literally any of our other WR targets I would be worried but it’s Hykeem ffs. He isn’t signing with Texas 8&4 lol

We need to get @Baba Yaga in here to do an aTm logo with an 8 in place of the a and a 4 in place of the m...

@1murhurricane shared this a few months back as well. Onward!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some of you just aren't built for recruiting. There's always going to an ebb and flow to this thing and solid information and mis-information. Kids that talk up every school they visit or get an offer from.

Advertisement
You’re going to have to show WRs from the area that you can help them become the Juedy’s , Cooper’s etc. Not saying guys are on their level.

Another year without a WR drafted. The stigma around Mario and his offense. True or not. Miami will have its work cut out for them

Because Jimbo has shown to develop so many great WR

#trumpycanethoughts

samuel l jackson shit negro thats all you had to say GIF

and LOL at 8&4.

Advertisement
Same place time does. A little village in Czechoslovakia.
I like to envision Jaromir Jagr serving them dumplings and sauerkraut, discussing the current state of Florida Panthers hockey but still never understanding why they're in Kladno every May.

Because Jimbo has shown to develop so many great WR

#trumpycanethoughts
Jumbo isn’t fighting against local self serving coaches and handlers constantly looking for a payout while dogging his program to S.FLA recruits. Oh and not to mention suckin off SEC programs

Jimbo also beat Bama this past year which he is parlaying to recruits

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back