2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement

You can just turn it off after the 1st play

The blocking at the end...

Angry Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

Advertisement
Call me crazy, but I'm from the school of thought that doesn't ***** and moan if Inniss wants to go to L.A. You'd love to have him, but if our class has Keem & Brown, somebody like Bobbo's son and a National kid with game, I'm sleeping like a baby...

Advertisement
Regarding innis and other recruits who want to leave. I imagine Mario is gonna make the offer mean something again and gonna make the U the place to go for south Florida kids. He won’t play games and will in turn will command respect. If he feels a kid wants to get away, I’m sure he isn’t gonna beg innis if innis wants to go to usc.

for the record, I think innis wants to come to UM and his tune will change now that Mario is here.

Advertisement
Inniss is a year behind Coleman, though I don't know their ages.

Certified numbers for Inniss on 2/19/19
4.68 40
4.44 Shuttle
30.9 Vert

Certified numbers for Coleman on 4/14/19
4.61 40
4.16 Shuttle
32.9 Vert
5' 10"
157 pounds

Would love to see the numbers for Williams. His game tape looks almost fake. Kids at a decent level in South Florida ball bouncing off of him. He's jogging by Safeties. Ha.

Very impressive film… his YAC is amazing… strong hands to go up there and get it.

Yeah we need to lock him up and hide him away till signing day
With Inniss likely a natural lean to USC/Riley, we better be ready to go toe to toe with Bama again. This kid looks to be the goods

I’ve heard some of you cats throw his name out before. 1st time seeing any tape. That dude is a man amongst boys. Dang. He looks physically ready to play in college now. I’ll have my eye on his recruitment for sure. Get him Mario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back