2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Well I don’t know about that poster. But there were people on this site comparing him to Moss haha.
thats hyperbolic too. which 17 year old kid isnt fully developed? hint: all of them lol. hes got talent to become a great WR. the rest is on the coaching staff in college to get it out of him. thats what good coaches do. I wouldn't say he made a good decision choosing dugans since we saw how his individual coaching and his WR room has looked, but if hes sold on it, hes sold on it. thats that. they won the battle by out recruiting us and selling their ****** offense better than gattis and co did.

thats hyperbolic too. which 17 year old kid isnt fully developed? hint: all of them lol. hes got talent to become a great WR. the rest is on the coaching staff in college to get it out of him. thats what good coaches do. I wouldn't say he made a good decision choosing dugans since we saw how his individual coaching and his WR room has looked, but if hes sold on it, hes sold on it. thats that. they won the battle by out recruiting us and selling their ****** offense better than gattis and co did.

That’s what I’m saying. When they thought he was coming here he was Moss now that he committed FSU people are singing a new song. Yes all freshmen need some form of development. That’s why I remain consistent with my stance. However, I still think he is a talented p5 recruit. I don’t like Dugans either but overall fsu has been doing well. They clearly lack talent but they have done well. And some kids are just fans of one of the big 3 no matter what. We got Duke when his mom didn’t want him to come. Look at Kelly too. He just love the school. FSU and UF are going to get the same die hard recruits too.

That’s what I’m saying. When they thought he was coming here he was Moss now that he committed FSU people are singing a new song. Yes all freshmen need some form of development. That’s why I remain consistent with my stance. However, I still think he is a talented p5 recruit. I don’t like Dugans either but overall fsu has been doing well. They clearly lack talent but they have done well. And some kids are just fans of one of the big 3 no matter what. We got Duke when his mom didn’t want him to come. Look at Kelly too. He just love the school. FSU and UF are going to get the same die hard recruits too.
kelly was a Mario follow I thought - he was gonna go to Oregon if Mario had stayed from what I remember.

I agree with you though. and yes FSU so far has looked much improved. they lack talent but they're def better than I expected

CuminGaytors and ****TouchPenis what was Lashlees signature win? What did he do for us again?
You seem to be an expert on *** guzzling and penises. You must have sucked on quite an array of sausages in your lifetime. It would explain why you’re so infatuated with dyck, just like the Gayta ***aloons.

Under Lashlee we had the highest scoring offense we’ve had in years. Year one we struggled in big games because he and King were not a good fit. King seemed to struggle in his system, as did TVD at first. But once TVD spoke to him and asked him to adjust the offense to his preferred plays, the offense lit it up. I wish that King would have done the same. He probably would have had way better numbers than he did, and led us to more wins.

The moral of this story is that Lashlee was flexible enough to adjust his scheme for the success of the team. Don’t think that Mario and Gattis will do the same.

But of course, you wouldn’t care. You think that everything is great with Gattis’s scheme.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid hates Miami with a passion.
It's really weird, but it seems like this

And if you would have said in 202-2021..."name one Sofla kid for the upcoming year that seems to just love UM" it was probably Hykeem Williams (I guess Mark Fletcher really liked us, and even though he's a loss...he doesn't seem to HAAAATE us and at least is leaving for a top 3 program".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back