2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You do touch upon a real thing though, the cost of living in SFLA has gotten out of control. This is a problem in LA as well. Some one mentioned that Addison’s parents were ****ed on the house they got and it never registered to me just how expensive some of the most desired places to live in this country have become. A nice hotel room in Sobe is around 2 racks a night these days. Crazy.

I’m not gonna turn this into an economics discussion, but yea, you’re right. Everything is out of control right now but I always found it humorous when dudes making $40k a year (nothing wrong with that, if you’re happy and you make it work, props to you) just absolutely ****ting on other places around the country. If you live in a multi-million dollar condo on the water overlooking the bay and you wanna LOL at other places or think kids are ******* retards for having the audacity to spend 5% of their lives in another city, go nuts. But if you live in Port St Lucie, haven’t stepped foot in Dade county since 2014 and you either bash recruits for their ludicrous decision to leave Miami or other posters for saying a place they’re from or visit is dope, you’re a clown.

Lol how many cycles have we been doing this..at no point can we stop recruiting Keem. These kids minds fluke asf. Stay hydrated b em

Don’t need no weak fluke minds on my roster lol if he think fsu a better opportunity than Um then he’s crazy

Advertisement
Regardless of where he goes it’s only August lol. I’d be more than shocked if he ended up at Fsu. Am? Uga? Miami? That wouldn’t shock me.
First commitment does not seem like the one you want to have here.

Advertisement
It’s transformed and way better than it used to be, but still kind of a **** hole.
Exactly. I’ve called it ****zburgh for years now. Been there 20 plus times spanning over a decade and stand by it. Five star dining is Primanti Bros, and women dressing up on a Saturday night is wearing a Stillers jersey. Add to it, the weather sucks.

Pitt is no longer that steel town of old, it has transformed itself. My dad was born there and have been back a few times. Has a very lively downtown and
plenty of entertainment options. Great park where the three rivers meet.

That’s all true, it’s lovely to look at but the whole city smells like a fart.

True story. It must be the coal mines nearby

FSU will be like 1-4 by end of September with a borderline fired coach, how would a parent let their kid commit to that

Don’t even try. 80% of this board can’t even afford an ice water on South Beach, yet if you try to tell them any other place on earth is remotely fun or cool or a halfway decent place to live, you’re most clueless person who has ever lived.
It’s funny to hear people talk about other places

Imagine you’re a kid growing up in Florida and you head up to Pittsburgh and see the mountains for the first time. It is beautiful. The area around the Pitt stadium and PNC Park is one of the best places to go watch a game in the country. There’s a reason why PNC Park is always named one of the top stadiums in baseball

There’s some absurdly rich communities in Pittsburgh as well (especially with cost of living), with views that you don’t see if you’re a kid from Florida. For some people it’s boring, for some it’s pretty eye opening

But hey whatever, it’s just like the beyond absurd discussion how SFLA is the only place to find elite athletes

Advertisement
I’ve been clear with this one for a minute , nobody knows and that’s just the way he’s intending it. He had Famu as his leader at one point lol. So even if he did commit to fsu I wouldn’t pay any attention to it.
He has set a commitment date and has neither been to Miami recently or made plans to visit. Makes me think, with no insider info, that Miami is not the likely pick.

It’s funny to hear people talk about other places

Imagine you’re a kid growing up in Florida and you head up to Pittsburgh and see the mountains for the first time. It is beautiful. The area around the Pitt stadium and PNC Park is one of the best places to go watch a game in the country. There’s a reason why PNC Park is always named one of the top stadiums in baseball

There’s some absurdly rich communities in Pittsburgh as well (especially with cost of living), with views that you don’t see if you’re a kid from Florida. For some people it’s boring, for some it’s pretty eye opening

But hey whatever, it’s just like the beyond absurd discussion how SFLA is the only place to find elite athletes
Nice little tech community out there. Pittsburgh is allright. Not an international city but way worse places to live in.

Not trying to defend FSU here, but what has what previous staffs have done there have to do anything with their current? We hate when people do this to us, but why do it to others? Kids are for whatever reason buying what Norvell is selling. **** we had plenty kids buy Golden’s and Manny’s BS as well.
The previous staffs were better than the good troop they have now and still didnt have results.

Advertisement
Nice little tech community out there. Pittsburgh is allright. Not an international city but way worse places to live in.
For sure

Also kinda what I meant was if a kid goes there to visit it might be something completely new and cool for him to see. Might be worth hanging around for a little bit, or would leave a good impression on him

Living there long term is a totally different story haha….their weather isn’t too too terrible but it gets old quick

I refuse to be fooled here! Even with all the amazing resources and coaches and vision for the program there will always be some talented kids who are just not coming and even teasing fans. Hope I’m wrong.

I’m not gonna turn this into an economics discussion, but yea, you’re right. Everything is out of control right now but I always found it humorous when dudes making $40k a year (nothing wrong with that, if you’re happy and you make it work, props to you) just absolutely ****ting on other places around the country. If you live in a multi-million dollar condo on the water overlooking the bay and you wanna LOL at other places or think kids are ******* retards for having the audacity to spend 5% of their lives in another city, go nuts. But if you live in Port St Lucie, haven’t stepped foot in Dade county since 2014 and you either bash recruits for their ludicrous decision to leave Miami or other posters for saying a place they’re from or visit is dope, you’re a clown.

This is CIS, every poster makes $10 million a year and has a 10 for a wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back