2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Rivals had a write-up today of his five leaders. His exact words, albeit shortened (other than re: UM):

Florida State: It was good. . . . .
Texas A&M: It was good. . . .
Georgia: It was good. . . .
Pitt: Pitt is beautiful, the players bond so well. . . .
Miami: They are building something special. It’s crazy scary what they have in store. I feel like they're gonna do great things. It might not work next year, but trust me in the future it’ll be a great team.

Acutally, I was surprised that he was so much more effusive in his comments about UM than any other school. Maybe we do have a chance.

Rivals had a write-up today of his five leaders. His exact words, albeit shortened (other than re: UM):

Miami: They are building something special. It’s crazy scary what they have in store. I feel like they're gonna do great things. It might not work next year, but trust me in the future it’ll be a great team.

Acutally, I was surprised that he was so much more effusive in his comments about UM than any other school. Maybe we do have a chance.

@NASTYQUEDAWG2 agreed?

Advertisement

first time GIF

I'm sorry and no disrespect but he said Pittsburgh is beautiful. WTF he has a skewed sense of beauty

I'm not sure what to think on this one. I feel there has to be a reason they aren't pressing Fowels though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pitt is no longer that steel town of old, it has transformed itself. My dad was born there and have been back a few times. Has a very lively downtown and
plenty of entertainment options. Great park where the three rivers meet.
It’s transformed and way better than it used to be, but still kind of a **** hole.

Pitt is no longer that steel town of old, it has transformed itself. My dad was born there and have been back a few times. Has a very lively downtown and
plenty of entertainment options. Great park where the three rivers meet.

Don’t even try. 80% of this board can’t even afford an ice water on South Beach, yet if you try to tell them any other place on earth is remotely fun or cool or a halfway decent place to live, you’re most clueless person who has ever lived.

Don’t even try. 80% of this board can’t even afford an ice water on South Beach, yet if you try to tell them any other place on earth is remotely fun or cool or a halfway decent place to live, you’re most clueless person who has ever lived.
You do touch upon a real thing though, the cost of living in SFLA has gotten out of control. This is a problem in LA as well. Some one mentioned that Addison’s parents were ****ed on the house they got and it never registered to me just how expensive some of the most desired places to live in this country have become. A nice hotel room in Sobe is around 2 racks a night these days. Crazy.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back