2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messing with recruiting sites , fans and “ journalists” isn’t exactly a huge deal Imo.
I would normally agree. But what is Mario's core motto.... "the way you do one thing is how you do everything"

and has a kid that enjoys trolling through the process ever succeeded at a high level?

Advertisement
I wouldn’t call it trolling but more trying his hardest to not give any clues to what he’s doing.
And I would also consider tolling fans and blabbermouth reporters a completely separate thing then trolling a coaching staff. I don't particularly like it but he hasn't been disrespectful as far as I have seen. For all we know he has been completely honest and transparent with Mario in which case I don't see why there would be an issue with the recruitment from UMs perspective.

And I would also consider tolling fans and blabbermouth reporters a completely separate thing then trolling a coaching staff. I don't particularly like it but he hasn't been disrespectful as far as I have seen. For all we know he has been completely honest and transparent with Mario in which case I don't see why there would be an issue with the recruitment from UMs perspective.
Like I said “I knew awhile ago I wasn’t paying close attention to this one” lol

Advertisement
This is an elite high school player that looks like he’s loving all the attention.

Seems to love it a whole lot.

It usually doesn’t end well for us.
But it also doesn’t pan out for the player.

Mario been around this too long to not know this.
He’s not gonna spend a lot of time and resources on a player like that.
JMO.

I know the elite players who loved the recruiting attention and did not work out but are there recent examples where it did work out and they reached their sky high potential?

Messing with recruiting sites , fans and “ journalists” isn’t exactly a huge deal Imo.
Exactly, let the kid enjoy his time as a Top Dog. Once he commits and plays for a team he becomes part of the pack again till proven otherwise.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
I’m sorry about that. Young @cway313 has gotten out again.

@PIPO , looks like we need a different shock collar.

9B195228-5E02-46A5-BADA-CFB658863695.gif

Advertisement
I honestly believe this stuff will be a thing of the past in short order. Just keep the faith for one or two more recruiting seasons.

Disagree. There's always going to be kids who enjoy the attention and the process, especially in SF where these kids have been recruited since Pop Warner.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back