2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I would be shocked if he doesn’t understand that FSU is either going to fire Norvel in December or next year. That’s happening. I doubt he sticks to FSU.
My understanding from insiders here is that Keem wants to see how the season goes and so forth. Maybe that’s bullsh*t, maybe it was true at one time or still is or maybe none of that.

However, It’s likely Miami will win 10+ games and will be on a big time upswing.

If Keem would choose, say a 5-7,7-5 FSPooo, good luck young man!!

Wish Keem the best career in college & NFL, except when you play UM, as I hope we skull Fvk the **** outta ya! (Pause)!

Last edited:
Something doesn't add up.. in a good way. If there was still no hope after WR after WR is going elsewhere and yet we still don't show (at least publicly) that our board is growing at this position, it leeds me to believe that there is a known elite prospect or two who is still heavily considering us, regardless of social media posturing.

My understand from insiders here is that Keem wants to see how the season goes and so forth. Maybe that’s bullsh*t, maybe it was true at one time or still is or maybe none of that.

However, It’s likely Miami will win 10+ games and will be on a big time upswing.

If Keem would choose, say a 5-7,7-5 FSPooo, good luck young man!!

Wish Keem the best career in college & NFL, except when you play UM, as I hope we skull Fvk the **** outta ya! (Pause)!

@PIPO needs anger management sessions. Reminds me of early Adam Sandler movies.

Advertisement
@PIPO needs anger management sessions. Reminds me of early Adam Sandler movies.
Adam Sandler Fighting GIF

All I know is this kid loves to have people guessing. He takes enjoying the process to another level. That’s why I haven’t paid much attention to his recruitment. I know how he Trolls.
👀

Jk. Seriously though, this seems like a recruitment that we should pay no attention to until Nov/Dec time frame. But you can say that about many recruits tbh.

All I know is this kid loves to have people guessing. He takes enjoying the process to another level. That’s why I haven’t paid much attention to his recruitment. I know how he rolls.
I'm curious if anyone on staff feels as if this is a red flag. He's my favorite WR recruit based on film, but if I were in a position to seriously evaluate recruits it would certainly be a red flag for me

Advertisement
He really did. He was the ultimate raw prospect. It was all potential. Also, in terms of Lane going to FSU, at the time it wasn’t a bad choice. They were top dogs in the state.
Yeah, I can at least understand Lane choosing fsu. They were better and had the better QB…. He was being a front runner. But fsu? Dugans sucks and they’re dumpster fire with an average QB room. Definitely a Head scratcher for sure.

This is an elite high school player that looks like he’s loving all the attention.

Seems to love it a whole lot.

It usually doesn’t end well for us.
But it also doesn’t pan out for the player.

Mario been around this too long to not know this.
He’s not gonna spend a lot of time and resources on a player like that.
JMO.

Yeah, I can at least understand Lane choosing fsu. They were better and had the better QB…. He was being a front runner. But fsu? Dugans sucks and they’re dumpster fire with an average QB room. Definitely a Head scratcher for sure.
Average? Duffy would have to be the second coming of Chris Rix to merely make that room look poor. Right now, they're hovering around dumpster fire. They've got a long way to go to have an average QB room.

Advertisement
All I know is this kid loves to have people guessing. He takes enjoying the process to another level. That’s why I haven’t paid much attention to his recruitment. I know how he rolls.
LeedsCane has said this since the beginning as well. As evidenced by her "like" in this post. Posters for some reason just love spinning their wheels with this kid. I am honestly prepared for him to delay his announcement well into March 2023 until after basketball season where he is looking to try and 3peat with Stranahan.

Messing with recruiting sites , fans and “ journalists” isn’t exactly a huge deal Imo.
I agree if that’s where it ends. Thinking about it more, I’d just be a little concerned with how seriously recruits who enjoy the process so much engage in their more meaningful relationships.

As you said, not a huge deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back