Howards mom: which school will Tracy pick?(poll)

Advertisement
i am telling yall that ESPN has handed out a script to every kid announcing on ESPN...the script details things they should do/consider to drum up as much interest as possible

i am telling yall that ESPN has handed out a script to every kid announcing on ESPN...the script details things they should do/consider to drum up as much interest as possible

There is not one iota of me that disagrees with this.

Advertisement
This reminds me of the time I was working the door at a club here in Scottsdale during the NBA All-Star game weekend. This place was hosting a party for Reebok and AI. This lady comes up to me at the entrance and says and says, "I am with the talent." I asked, "who are you talking about?" She replies, "I'm here with the talent - Christina Millian!" That, by itself, made me chuckle internally. I asked, "who are you?" She replies, "I'm her mother!" Left me shaking my head that a parent would refer to their kid as "The Talent."

recruiting is getting worse and worse every year. I used follow this **** closely...this year I didn't start really reading about recruits and following them until about 10-14 days ago. Even still this **** is getting out of hand.

Next year I might try to not pay attention until Feb 3rd.

Advertisement

that scares me since ESPiN is all about da $EC.

still think Howard is a Cane

If true makes alot more sense on the Miami interest when dude could care less about the U since who know how long. Kid is playing the game and has gotten a lot of people from Miami interested in his recruitment when no one really cared a month ago because we knew he wasn't coming here...

If true makes alot more sense on the Miami interest when dude could care less about the U since who know how long. Kid is playing the game and has gotten a lot of people from Miami interested in his recruitment when no one really cared a month ago because we knew he wasn't coming here...

The may have told him to be more dramatic, and drub up more interest in recruiting with slight nods, but I think he is actually considering us because he dropped LSU for us. Trust me, there are more people actively involved in LSU's recruiting than us. If anything they lost some viewers with the drop of LSU for UM

i don't think you should read too much into the ESPN thing as far as where the kid might go. Just that all the attention seeking is being orchestrated by ESPN

Advertisement
Advertisement
When I see **** like this, I can only think that we are gonna start seeing mamas name their son's "Fivestar" or "Fivesta" or "Fivestarr"

KR you'll put it on her bruh

54 second mark

[video=youtube_share;zX8W1mqM1vA]http://youtu.be/zX8W1mqM1vA[/video]

Advertisement
Back