How the **** is Bryce Perkins (UVA) considered the 2nd best QB in the ACC?

We better kill all that pride ****. We have ***king sucked lately and have no business talking ****. Just focus week to week, take these trash *** teams seriously and thrash their asses...

Advertisement
Don’t love how the schedule sets up. I think UVA knows that’s the biggest game on the schedule for them too, and although it’s on a Friday night, they have 13 days to get ready and we’re on a short week after another big Coastal game (VT). Gonna have to overcome that.
your handle says it all

We better kill all that pride ****. We have ***king sucked lately and have no business talking ****. Just focus week to week, take these trash *** teams seriously and thrash their asses...
I disagree. After a win... I will talk sh*t. After a loss... I will tell u good game and continue to talk sh*t.

Advertisement
He passed for 2,680 yards with a 64 CMP% and rushed for 923 yds with 34 total touchdowns.

That's not bad at all

Sorry but having a bad game against us (which UVA still won)....doesn't make him garbage

He passed for 2,680 yards with a 64 CMP% and rushed for 923 yds with 34 total touchdowns.

That's not bad at all

Sorry but having a bad game against us (which UVA still won)....doesn't make him garbage
Only 2 qbs threw for over 2500 yards 25 tds and 800 plus rushing yards kyler Murray and Bryce Perkins

Advertisement

That's not bad at all

it would be similar to bc fans calling dorsey garbage for going sub-50% and throwing 4 picks in 2001.

Advertisement
Back