How Much Longer For Harbaugh?

Advertisement
Harbaugh’s buyout at the end of season is about $10M. Staff, unknown.

Even if Michigan was willing to pay the buyouts, who would they hire?

Harbaugh’s buyout at the end of season is about $10M. Staff, unknown.

Even if Michigan was willing to pay the buyouts, who would they hire?
Any of the hot name program-savior personalities that would just kill it here at Miami if only our BoT cared about football and humanity and puppies.

I just KNOW IT!!

Wanted to get in early on that.

Advertisement
Any of the hot name program-savior personalities that would just kill it here at Miami if only our BoT cared about football and humanity and puppies.

I just KNOW IT!!

Wanted to get in early on that.
Cristobal!!!

Seriously though, Harbaugh will not be the HC at Michigan for the 2022 season.

Lol Michigan is what they always have been..competing annually against penn state for the spot behind Ohio State. Michigan is who they have always been. **** I’d say Jim H has done well if we being real

Advertisement
Should he be done? Maybe but I think he gets another year just because this one is crazy.

Not counting his first class he has had some good recruiting classes but not as good as the suckeyes. I agree needs to beat MSU but more so OSU or he will wear out his welcome sooner rather than later.

There is nobody who can go there and immediately clean up his mess.

They might as well keep him and see if he can turn things around before his contract is up.

Lol Michigan is what they always have been..competing annually against penn state for the spot behind Ohio State. Michigan is who they have always been. **** I’d say Jim H has done well if we being real
I don't understand people who think Michigan is in the market for someone better than 'Baugh. They'd just have to get lucky with an up and comer.

I don't understand people who think Michigan is in the market for someone better than 'Baugh. They'd just have to get lucky with an up and comer.
Exactly. Michigan has a ceiling as long as OSU is in that region. That’s because OSU is gonna cherry pick who they want up there while still having more credibility nationwide..Imo Harbaugh is a tier below upper echelon CFB coaching ranks. He needs to adapt on offense more

Advertisement
How much longer does Michigan tolerate Harbaugh's mediocrity??
Sumbitch used 2 good seasons at SF riding Collin Kapernick’s performance to land himself a cushy gig at MU.

While Kap has been robbed of a promising NFL career— Harbaugh has never once spoke up to support of defend who got him his famous.

Inherits a powerhouse program that can get just about any recruit they want and still can’t win.

HC vacancy in 3...2....

I hope they lose to Rutgers and make him find his own way home, F that guy.

Advertisement
They have yet to extend Harbaugh so my assumption he is gone at the end of his contract.

Advertisement
Back