How in the **** does the whole Co-Defensive coordinator thing work anyway?

Advertisement
Clemson’s co offensive co-ordinaries

Jeff Scott was a WR coach at Presbyterian, then Clemson.

Tony Elliot was a WR coach at South Carolina Stte and Furman before becoming the RB coach at Clemson.

Neither had Coordinator experience, but new the Clemson system.

Their offense hasn’t regressed after Chad Scott left.

Losing them as opposed to hiring a top knotch defensive coordinator who may bring their staff with them.
That's wishful thinking. Yeah, cause they're all just sitting by the phone waiting for a call just like the offensive coordinators.

It was the best decision given the circumstances. Our fans on CIS are so **** hard head just *****ing and complaining without looking at the reality of the situation. Frankly it's tiring.

Advertisement
Each one picks a play, then....

CZYkGLlXHnyWk.gif

I disagree. I highly doubt Manny would take them as defensive coordinators. They're too inexperienced. Position coaches...yeah. Richt is Lame. He didn't want a wolf in his house of the Lord.
I don't think so. You need to read what you wrote. Do you really think that's how Richt made the decision. So many people think good coaches are just sitting around waiting for a call. Manny would have taken both. There was no other reason to promote both. Based on your logic, only one would have been promoted. It was already reported that Banda was making a decision whether to stay at UM before he was promoted, so you are incorrect.

.Also this is all going on so close to NSD. We would have lost a lot more defensive recruits had Richt not made the decision to promote from within.

A lot of people on CIS need to take a class on logic a rational thinking. I know everyone is upset with Richt for the 7-5 season, but ****!!!

Advertisement
I don't think so. You need to read what you wrote. Do you really think that's how Richt made the decision. So many people think good coaches are just sitting around waiting for a call. Manny would have taken both. There was no other reason to promote both. Based on your logic, only one would have been promoted. It was already reported that Banda was making a decision whether to stay at UM before he was promoted, so you are incorrect.

.Also this is all going on so close to NSD. We would have lost a lot more defensive recruits had Richt not made the decision to promote from within.

A lot of people on CIS need to take a class on logic a rational thinking. I know everyone is upset with Richt for the 7-5 season, but ****!!!

Wrong. Mark Richt is a loser and a panicker and he made a loser and panicker decision.

That's wishful thinking. Yeah, cause they're all just sitting by the phone waiting for a call just like the offensive coordinators.

It was the best decision given the circumstances. Our fans on CIS are so **** hard head just *****ing and complaining without looking at the reality of the situation. Frankly it's tiring.
How do you know we would not have been able to bring in an experienced and talented DC? This was by all accounts a lazy hire.

Does one call the shots until they **** the bed then the other one gets a crack at it or do they just split it by quarters or halves? Reminds me of our QB situation.

Jess Simpson will call the defense imo

Advertisement
How do you know we would not have been able to bring in an experienced and talented DC? This was by all accounts a lazy hire.
I just laid it out for you. According to you, Richt said to himself, "I really don't want to go thru a hiring process. It's such a pain. Let me make 2 defensive position coaches co-defensive coordinators because two is better than one." Yah, that sounds pretty rational. NOT!!!

Does one call the shots until they **** the bed then the other one gets a crack at it or do they just split it by quarters or halves? Reminds me of our QB situation.

Same way co OC works at clemson

Except their DC is the best, and our OC is the worst

Advertisement
We will really see how it works when **** hits the fan next season and the D cannot stop the downward spiral...

.... then blame game will start among these greenhorn coaches

Advertisement
Back