How in holy **** are we favored on Friday??

No, I don't think you get it. You're reciting a bunch of stuff that isn't true. It's stuff that novice gamblers tell each other to try to explain how sports betting works. See the response by @Awsi Dooger to one of your gambling posts.

I get it more than you know. If you are the expert you claim to be, lets see your betting slip on your picks. Or you can just put a list of your picks for everyone to see. I don't claim to be a pro, but I could post many articles written by professionals who work for the sports books that back up my posts. I am trying to tell people to do the research before you bet.

Advertisement
It's not going to move enough to matter. Miami still gets a few extra points from being good 20 years ago. V still getting slammed for sucking for 20 years. On paper this looks like a bad line. How many picks and fumbles will Kosi have? Short week for the Canes and 2 weeks to prepare for V.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE freak' YOUR YAPPING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In other words, Sin City knows what it's talking about and that's the reason for the point spread. In other words, Vegas is OBVIOUSLY in the business of making money. dUh

Never seen a team with this much bad luck

Uf
-leading vs uf and then we drop a punt they score after that.

-then we go up 20-17, Jeff drops a td that would put us up 27-17 with 9 minutes left.

Unc
- go down 17-3, come back 25-20 miss a 2 point conversion on a bad drop.
- give up a 4th and 17 with 3 minutes left

va tech
- go down 28-0, fight back, score what many thought to be the go ahead td on an amazing play by Dallas only to be let down by baxa which leads to a tie game and then a total collapse of the defense.

sh*t is crazy. We are due for something good to happen eventually

Brock... get your head out of the sand.

We dont have bad luck. This is a direct byproduct of lame duck coaching. This team is exactly like every other Miami team since coker. Poorly coached and undisciplined. But we are off to the worst start since like 1975. And its just beginning. No bowl game this year.

Brock... get your head out of the sand.

We dont have bad luck. This is a direct byproduct of lame duck coaching. This team is exactly like every other Miami team since coker. Poorly coached and undisciplined. But we are off to the worst start since like 1975. And its just beginning. No bowl game this year.

Serious question

Jeff Thomas droppping a Td/PR is bad coaching or just just a boneheaded play

Advertisement
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE freak' YOUR YAPPING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In other words, Sin City knows what it's talking about and that's the reason for the point spread. In other words, Vegas is OBVIOUSLY in the business of making money. dUh
LMAO I'm in Vegas right now and have bet on games for many years, I've never not once lost money on college football year over year. Come on Mr Mack I've forgotten more about college football betting than you ever knew.

Because the crazy shìt is this team has looked like shìt all year but they still should have beat uf, unc, and even vt.
Why should we have beaten those teams? I’ll never understand this logic.

We did nothing to deserve wins in those 3 games. We are lucky the UF game didn’t get uglier for us. VT never trailed us the entire game. And UNC was far more clutch than we were.

None of those losses were due to bad luck or a bad call.

2-3 is exactly what this team has played like.

LMAO I'm in Vegas right now and have bet on games for many years, I've never not once lost money on college football year over year. Come on Mr Mack I've forgotten more about college football betting than you ever knew.
Hey CaneOil how's Sin City treating ya. I got to admit this line seems a bit obtuse by what we've seen from the team so far. I hope that VegasInSight trumps CIS (CravenInSight), LOL.

Advertisement
Why should we have beaten those teams? I’ll never understand this logic.

We did nothing to deserve wins in those 3 games. We are lucky the UF game didn’t get uglier for us. VT never trailed us the entire game. And UNC was far more clutch than we were.

None of those losses were due to bad luck or a bad call.

2-3 is exactly what this team has played like.
They were winning or tied in all 3 late in the 4th. If it wasn't for missed kicks they probably win all 3.

We will win and the score won’t be close. Perry will be the starter for the rest of the season. JMO

Uf

-then we go up 20-17, Jeff drops a td that would put us up 27-17 with 9 minutes left.

Unc

va tech
- go down 28-0, fight back, score what many thought to be the go ahead td on an amazing play by Dallas only to be let down by baxa which leads to a tie game and then a total collapse of the defense.

It's not bad luck. It's a bad team.

Advertisement

Uf

Unc

va tech

Do you remember a time when we didn't let bad teams jump to double digit leads by halftime? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

I realize everyone is focused on the spread. But I kept looking at the total and it seemed low for a Canes game. Granted, our totals this year have all been on the lower end for college football, in the 45 to 48 range other than Bethune Cookman.

Once this one dipped to 43.5 I couldn't think of a Miami game that low in recent years. I looked it up and it has been a full decade. The Canes have not played to a closing total lower than 44 since 42.5 at Clemson and 43 at North Carolina within a few weeks of each other late in the 2009 season.

Advertisement
Back