How in holy **** are we favored on Friday??

B Run

Sophomore
Premium
I'll actually be in Vegas on Friday and would never bet against my Canes however I would certainly advise anyone around me that Virginia looks like a great bet and could be easy money....pains me to say that but Im afraid its true.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This team will mess around a win a couple straight at some point. Our losses while inexcuseable have all been a play or two from a win. We'll get those plays at some point.

Beat Virginia, Win @Pitt, and lose to FIU :distrust:.

The fact that we are even nervous about UVA, PITT, DUKE is pathetic! How the **** has the standard been lowered to this?

We were favored against Wisky in the Pinstripe. We all know how that turned out. That being said, time for some "us against the world" mentality coming from our guys. Let's turn this **** thing around!

This team will mess around a win a couple straight at some point. Our losses while inexcuseable have all been a play or two from a win. We'll get those plays at some point.
Never seen a team with this much bad luck

Uf
-leading vs uf and then we drop a punt they score after that.

-then we go up 20-17, Jeff drops a td that would put us up 27-17 with 9 minutes left.

Unc
- go down 17-3, come back 25-20 miss a 2 point conversion on a bad drop.
- give up a 4th and 17 with 3 minutes left

va tech
- go down 28-0, fight back, score what many thought to be the go ahead td on an amazing play by Dallas only to be let down by baxa which leads to a tie game and then a total collapse of the defense.

sh*t is crazy. We are due for something good to happen eventually

Advertisement

Uf

-then we go up 20-17, Jeff drops a td that would put us up 27-17 with 9 minutes left.

Unc

va tech
- go down 28-0, fight back, score what many thought to be the go ahead td on an amazing play by Dallas only to be let down by baxa which leads to a tie game and then a total collapse of the defense.

We have to increase the margin for error. You go down 17-3 and 28-0 then things have to go absolutely perfect for you to win that game.

Advertisement

Uf

Unc

va tech

Literally a few plays away from being undefeated

Advertisement
I understand home field however if this game were at Virginia I would have guessed Virginia would be at least 7

Uf

Unc

va tech

Agree with everything you said, and eventually Baker will get fired.

Advertisement
Back