How good will DGB be?

Advertisement
or vice versa, not to long ago I said he was probably the most overrated 5 star in history. that one catch forces me to retract that statement. great play. the crow, ill eat it.

Hope the kid stays home to be with his sick little brother. I'll be rooting for him.

Advertisement
not as athletic as Calvin..i called him Plaxico Burrress 2.0...kid will be unstoppable in the redzone.... to picand will be physical working middle of field and on slants etc,,,,kid needs to pick a team that airs it and fits his talents....not sure what his final list looks like...

not as athletic as Calvin..i called him Plaxico Burrress 2.0...kid will be unstoppable in the redzone.... to picand will be physical working middle of field and on slants etc,,,,kid needs to pick a team that airs it and fits his talents....not sure what his final list looks like...

Oooooo, I like that one.

Good call.

I loved Plax in college. Dude was a beast.

Oooooo, I like that one.

Good call.

I loved Plax in college. Dude was a beast.

+1

Megatron and Moss are just on another level. Kid will be very good, but don't see quite that truly elite athletic ability that 'Tron and Moss had.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back