How Bad *** would that be....

Sofla native

Recruit
if its tied saturday 20-20 with 5 secs left. FSU with the ball in their own territory. Blackman throws an INT and we return for a game winning touchdown. The entire team lifts up the player with the turnover chain around his neck and carries him around like a king to mid field and then spits on the FSU logo. LETS GO

Advertisement
Rather this game be a one sided *** whooping by us...no need for dramatics, perfectly happy if the game is decided by halftime in our favor.

Advertisement
if its 48-12 with 5 secs left. FSU with the ball in their own territory. Constantino (BC Blackmon was injured in second quarter) gets sacked trying to take a knee and fumbles, and we return for a ROTFLMAO touchdown. The entire team lifts up the player with the turnover chain around his neck and carries him around like a king to mid field and then spits on the FSU logo. LETS GO

FIfY

Last edited:
if its a blowout Saturday with 5 secs left. FSU with the ball in their own territory. Blackman throws an INT and we return for a touchdown. The entire team lifts up the player with the turnover chain around his neck and carries him around like a king to mid field and then spits on the FSU logo. LETS GO

FIFY

But let's be real, Pokemon ain't making it to the 4th quarter.

Last edited:
if its 48-12 with 5 secs left. FSU with the ball in their own territory. Constantino (BC Blackmon was injured in second quarter) gets sacked trying to take a knee and fumbles, and we return for a ROTFLMAO touchdown. The entire team lifts up the player with the turnover chain around his neck and carries him around like a king to mid field and then spits on the FSU logo. LETS GO

FIfY

Did we just become best friends?

Advertisement
**** a close game.

Those ****heads have beaten us 7 years in a row & it's affected our recruiting drastically.

We need to beat the dog**** out of'em & do so in convincing fashion. If yall really want to get the elite recruits back, you gotta beat the **** out of your rival once in awhile.

The same applies for Oh St vs Mich, Texas vs Okla & Bama vs LSU etc., sometimes you just gotta open up a can on your hated rival to let the recruits see it with their own eyes.

I'll take a close W all day, but I hope & (believe) we beat them by at least 2TD's this game. A TF QB can't beat us 2 years in a row, especially a kid whose only making his 3rd start & is playing behind a decimated OL.

if its tied saturday 20-20 with 5 secs left. FSU with the ball in their own territory. Blackman throws an INT and we return for a game winning touchdown. The entire team lifts up the player with the turnover chain around his neck and carries him around like a king to mid field and then spits on the FSU logo. LETS GO

it would suck to even be in that situation given fsu's recent performances. now if we're up big and one of the walk-ons gets a non-offensive touchdown, that would be badass

FIfY

Did we just become best friends?

W2TP9TR.gif

**** a close game.

Those ****heads have beaten us 7 years in a row & it's affected our recruiting drastically.

We need to beat the dog**** out of'em & do so in convincing fashion. If yall really want to get the elite recruits back, you gotta beat the **** out of your rival once in awhile.

The same applies for Oh St vs Mich, Texas vs Okla & Bama vs LSU etc., sometimes you just gotta open up a can on your hated rival to let the recruits see it with their own eyes.

I'll take a close W all day, but I hope & (believe) we beat them by at least 2TD's this game. A TF QB can't beat us 2 years in a row, especially a kid whose only making his 3rd start & is playing behind a decimated OL.

I'm fine with one more wide right, but taking the lumber to this smucks feels like the right thing to do right now.

Advertisement
It would be bad *** if 4 of our players got to wear the turnover chain before the 4th quarter.

If that scenario happens OP, I would be stroked out by the start of the 4th quarter.

Lets be up 24-10 by the end of the third, and score early in the fourth to make it 31-10 so I can drink my beer and happily self induce myself into a coma afterthe game.

Please, lets just kill these ****ers and get the **** out of Doak.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

some people just want to post dumb *** ****. nothing "cool" about a nail biter with FsWho...I hope we break the NCAA single game scoring record on these bytches. I hope fans start ;leaving by mid 2nd qtr. **** them and **** OP for this dumb *** post

Advertisement

FIfY

OP...this is the type of **** you need to dream of. not that silly as scenario that came out of your ***...oops mind

FAIL!!! We blowing this ****** out.

Might need to get blackmon his own chain after its said and done.

**** a close game.

I agree with all of this.

/Franswah was a redshirt freshman last year.

Advertisement
Back