How Bad *** would that be....

Advertisement
I get what the op is saying... But I want blood. I want what we did to them in the second half of 2001,but I wwnt it for the whole game. I want this to be the beginning of a different streak

Bullish¥t. I’m greedy.

All 11 defensive players need to wear the chain before the end of the game. The objective of this team should be to empty out the Doak by the end of the Third.

72-3.

If we’re up only 31-0 at the half, Ed Reed needs to come in and make his speech again to motivate the players.

Advertisement
Blow them the f out, bury Blackman under the logo, and no spitting on the logo. We're better than those POS. Tell 'em you're gonnna whup they ***, then whup that ***, then tell em all about how you told em and warned em you was gonna whup they ***, and remind em of how cool that time was when you just whupped they ***. No need for little puppy bullsh!t like spitting on logos. That's fa99ot bullsh!t that teams that don't belong in the elite do. Crap like that says more about you than it does your opponent.

Win by a ton on their field and let the world, and recruits, know that we own this rivalry once again, and will for years to come.

**** a close game.

Those ****heads have beaten us 7 years in a row & it's affected our recruiting drastically.

We need to beat the dog**** out of'em & do so in convincing fashion. If yall really want to get the elite recruits back, you gotta beat the **** out of your rival once in awhile.

The same applies for Oh St vs Mich, Texas vs Okla & Bama vs LSU etc., sometimes you just gotta open up a can on your hated rival to let the recruits see it with their own eyes.

I'll take a close W all day, but I hope & (believe) we beat them by at least 2TD's this game. A TF QB can't beat us 2 years in a row, especially a kid whose only making his 3rd start & is playing behind a decimated OL.

Stranger pigskin matters have happened in this rivalry. And yes Miami should handily defeat mighty FSU. But, there's Richt on the sidelines and whatnot. hUh. In other words, I have a bad feeling that Richt will go CONSERVATIVE with the play calling, once Miami gets a relatively comfortable lead ( 10 or 11 point advantage. ). Instead of continuing to RUN UP the score against his FORMER school, which he coached for! Think last season.

There's also the issue of the ' field condition. ' Especially if there's a monsoon prior to the game on Saturday, or during the game. Those type of games tend to be ' tight ' and so forth. OUCH. Especially when two teams have STRONG defenses. Yikes.

Nevertheless, Miami will finally end the streak, and that's all that matters.

Advertisement
Back