How about the NCAA pulling out a rule for Ol' **** Saban

troyskiles

[]_[] Forever
All other coaches that have tested positive for Covid, quarantine for 14 days, but not little Nicky. He test positive on Wed. and the NCAA pulls out a rule in the Covid protocol (probably buried on line 500 until they needed it). 4 days later, the SOB will be cleared to coach on Saturday. Unreal.
Fvck Baga.

Advertisement
The entire ACC should raise holy ****, and if not them, then at least FSU should.

It's not the NCAA protocol. It's the SEC protocol that was published before the season started.

The biggest bone of contention this season is the lack of uniformity in COVID protocol.

SEC tests for the last time before a game on Thursday. ALL other conferences test on Friday.

The last test for all conferences has to be an outside, neutral testing lab.

If it’s a false negative like I had (swab tests are only 80 percent accurate, unless they did the blood test one)..
His whole team is going to be ***ked.

Advertisement
If it’s a false negative like I had (swab tests are only 80 percent accurate, unless they did the blood test one)..
His whole team is going to be ***ked.
Right, but this would be the 3rd negative test in a row.

Ah, okay
I had 3 negative tests as well. 4th was the blood test and that was positive. I knew I had the **** cause I had all the symptoms. But the chances are very low that he got 3 in a row negative and still has it.. I’m usually an outlier in everything so there’s that lol

UGA can win this game.

If the QB doesn’t make mistakes.

Bama’s defense is not nearly as good.

UGA’s defense is the best in America.

It’s elite. All those years of #1 or #2 recruiting classes, and now I think UGA is more talented than Bama.

Advertisement
Ah, okay
I had 3 negative tests as well. 4th was the blood test and that was positive. I knew I had the **** cause I had all the symptoms. But the chances are very low that he got 3 in a row negative and still has it.. I’m usually an outlier in everything so there’s that lol
I am clearly not an expert on this and haven't followed his particular situation closely, but I think his situation is a little bit different than yours. I believe that he tested positive once on Wednesday and since has tested negative 2 times and today would be potentially the third time in a row. That would suggest that his original positive test may have been a false positive as opposed to someone who was experiencing symptoms, tests negative and then later tests positive.

I am clearly not an expert on this and haven't followed his particular situation closely, but I think his situation is a little bit different than yours. I believe that he tested positive once on Wednesday and since has tested negative 2 times and today would be potentially the third time in a row. That would suggest that his original positive test may have been a false positive as opposed to someone who was experiencing symptoms, tests negative and then later tests positive.
Neither am I but the only difference is I had symptoms so I knew I had it.. Even though the docs kept saying I did not. I tested negative 3 times in a row. False positives are very very unlikely as opposed to hitting on the 20 percent inaccuracy rate of it finding nothing each time.

Rule #1 - If you don't like the first test @ CVS go get another test @ Walgreens or your local hospital whatever and continue getting tested until you get the desired result. Easy peasy.

LMAO. Only @ Alabama.

Advertisement
He only had one positive all week and no symptoms. Would you bet that the one positive was wrong or the six negatives were all wrong? Why do we have so many conspiracy theory pussies for fans?

Advertisement
Back