Hey Peter

View as article
Advertisement
Keith Bryant: said he only saw highlights but was happy to see the win and was very happy for his friend Corey King who played some valuable snaps

Ray Lewis III: was watching up until when they were down by 17 then had to go to church and was stunned to see them pull it out

Chad Thomas: said he didn't watch because they had a game at 7

Nigel Patten: same as Thomas

Jamal Carter: had a game

Working on getting more reaction. It wasn't a great day to have a performance like that considering FSU stole the thunder for most recruits

2014 DL Anthony Moten: "It showed me that Miami never gives up and coach golden is a good coach an cares about his players"

2014 DL Anthony Moten: "It showed me that Miami never gives up and coach golden is a good coach an cares about his players"

I want MOAR.jpg

Advertisement
Quincy Wilson- "I watched half the game but heard they came back and won. My team went to the FIU-Louisville game."

More from Quincy Wilson: "Coach Golden is a good man the way he comforted Malcolm he treats the players as if they were his own"

Advertisement
2015 RB Jordan Scarlett: "Yeah sad what happened to malcom Lewis but other than that awesome game"

Advertisement
2014 WR Johnnie Dixon said "it impressed me that they had over six hundred yards on offense" and "They work harder through rough times"

More from Jordan Scarlett, he just told me this: "coach Golden is a very caring Coach as I seen loving the "U" #gocanes"

Advertisement
2013 DT commit Keith Bryant: said he only saw highlights but was happy to see the win and was very happy for his friend Corey King who played some valuable snaps.. also had this to say "Golden is a **** of a coach"

2013 commit Ray Lewis III: was watching up until when they were down by 17 then had to go to church and was stunned to see them pull it out

2014 DL Chad Thomas: said he couldn't watch because they had a game at 7

2014 DB Quincy Wilson: "I watched half the game but heard they came back and won. My team went to the FIU-Louisville game. Coach Golden is a good man the way he comforted Malcolm he treats the players as if they were his own"

2015 RB Jordan Scarlett: "Yeah sad what happened to malcom Lewis but other than that awesome game. Coach Golden is a very caring Coach as I seen loving the "U" #gocanes"

2014 WR Johnnie Dixon: "It impressed me that they had over six hundred yards on offense. They work harder through rough times"

Advertisement
Back