Henderson and Edwards are ******'s! Good riddance

Advertisement
Why because they went to a school that always sends DB's to the NFL? Can't hate on them for it.

Don't take this **** too seriously dude.

Why because they went to a school that always sends DB's to the NFL? Can't hate on them for it.

Yes, he can. I do. I hate them. I wish them nothing but the worst. I mean, I'm chill, but **** 'em. Traitorous, soft shouldered, bird chested bytches.

They are busters, that's a sinking ship and if they are not smart enough to see it, then they belong over there

Advertisement
Wait for all the fake Canes to come in here and tell you how wrong you are for being a biased fan and not being happy about local guys going to a rival.

I'm with OP. Fvck those 2 maggots, and I hope they DIAGF.

They can go there without telling the staff (each twice) they are coming

And UM putting out DB as well.

We need something to bounce our way in recruiting...I think it will in '18.

Advertisement
As are the people who keep posting about these kids. They are dead to me. Don't exist.

Edwards wasn't that good period. Besides his height what did he have? Didn't play varsity till his junior year, slow, and not a shut-down corner. **** he was even a big hitter for his size or even a ball hawk. Henderson on the other hand did not have elite skills.

***** em....they chose the enemy don't care about their careers now.

Let's look back in a couple years and it may be like Cronkite or that fat DT that we wanted that didn't turn out to be crap or Treon.....we get all worked up and these guys usually bust

Wait for all the fake Canes to come in here and tell you how wrong you are for being a biased fan and not being happy about local guys going to a rival.

These ******* well wishers are the worst. 2 kids a week ago gave our staff the word they'd be coming, turned around spit in our faces, went to FLORIDA, & now im suppose to wish them luck. They can get ****ed.. Turncoat pussies. Tear your knees up.

Advertisement

We have put 5 dbs in the NFL since 2015 and 4 of them have started 3 or more games in 2016... sh*t dead they sold out Miami period. Told the coaches they were coming and then flipped. Ain't much loyalty in south florida.... shout out to Trajan bandy for being always about miami

These ******* well wishers are the worst. 2 kids a week ago gave our staff the word they'd be coming, turned around spit in our faces, went to FLORIDA, & now im suppose to wish them luck. They can get ****ed.. Turncoat pussies. Tear your knees up.

Up up upvote

Go fūcking put on for your city ... Gainesville

And if you don't make it to the league, don't worry, you'll have a great network of future employers in the fūcking asšhole of the earth, hogtown

Enjoy, you spineless fa99ot ašś bytchizz

Advertisement

Up vote!

Go fūcking put on for your city ... Gainesville

And if you don't make it to the league, don't worry, you'll have a great network of future employers in the fūcking asšhole of the earth, hogtown

Enjoy, you spineless fa99ot ašś bytchizz

They're 352 fvckbags now. Fck them to ****.

Advertisement
Back