Henderson and Edwards are ******'s! Good riddance

Why because they went to a school that always sends DB's to the NFL? Can't hate on them for it.

Don't take this **** too seriously dude.

Yes, he can. I do. I hate them. I wish them nothing but the worst. I mean, I'm chill, but **** 'em. Traitorous, soft shouldered, bird chested bytches.

Maybe your hate should be directed at the coaches who are getting paid six figures and better to you know actually recruit ******* kids. Obviously UF did a much better job of recruiting them.

Advertisement
Both are nice to haves but not must haves...

We will have 8 CBs and 7 Ss going into 2017. That is 1 more DB than we had in 2016.
We lose all 4 starters from last year but was Hendo or Edwards going to start next year?
-Young and Redwine both have starting experience when Colbert was out last season.
-Bandy and Dean more ready to play next season.
-We won't lose anyone to graduation or NFL after 2017
-We load up in 2018 starting with Ivey, Jobe and Blades

2017 CB Line Up:
Jr. Redwine
So. Young
Fr. Bandy
Jr. Dean
Jr. Jackson
rJr. Mayes
rSo. Henley

2018:
Sr. Redwine
Sr. Dean
Sr. Jackson
Sr. Mayes
Jr. Henley
Jr. Young
So. Bandy
Fr. Ivey
Fr. Blades

We will most likely lose a couple of guys along the way as they get passed up but that will only make our team better.
IMO, we will be fine next couple of seasons without them, they would have created more quality depth and potential stars for the future but we got the 2 we needed for next season in Bandy and Dean.

Advertisement
Back