Henderson and Edwards are ******'s! Good riddance

Advertisement
It's almost a fact that kids that play games with their recruitment, are drama queens, and spurn staffs at the last second usually don't pan out. We're not talking about can't miss talents here. We're talking about a kid who hasn't really played the position he is going to play and a kid who flat out wanted attention. Reminds me of TH when he said kids play to post picture on instagram. That is what Edwards reminds me of. I bet one of them does decent and the other one tweets a tweet similar to Cronkite in a few years.

Hope they both have horrible careers though. You're either with us, or you can F*ck off! Not welcomed South of TPA anymore

The immaturity on this board is completely out of control. Sounds like a ton of guys here are still in middle school. These kids are TEENAGERS and have the right to choose where they want to go. Maybe it's because they wanted to leave Miami, thought Florida gave them a better opportunity, the bagman was very kind to them, or simply the fact that UF has won their SEC division the last two years. Seems to me that since the Canes jointed the ACC we haven't won a title at all. WE HAVE TO WIN AT LEAST OUR DIVISION AND THEN THE ACC if we are going to get the best. OUR RECRUITING CLASS IS GREAT AND STOP CRYING LIKE 2 YEAR OLDS. We are headed in the RIGHT DIRECTION. We must beat ND, VT, ND, and others next year.

No doubt. People showing these posts to kids on twitter.

Keep it up dummies.

Advertisement
I'm with OP. Let those khunts rot in gainesville. We offered both first, gave them as much love as any other prospects in the class, and had immediate playing time available. Let them enjoy their "bizness" decision.

Also this storyline about UF being the only way to get to the NFL is nonsense. Artie Burns got picked 10 picks after Hargreaves last year. Sam Shields just get paid 2 years ago and has got just as much recognition as Haden/Jenkins. Gunter is starting and competing against Dez/Julio/OBJ in the playoffs. Deon got drafted and played as a rookie. Same will happen with Corn, Jenkins and Carter. Malek Young started as a freshman. Colbert transferred and went from a nobody to an NFL prospect. We don't even need to go back 10-15 years to Ed Reed and Sean Taylor to prove that we play guys right away and put them in the NFL. Period.

The immaturity on this board is completely out of control. Sounds like a ton of guys here are still in middle school. These kids are TEENAGERS and have the right to choose where they want to go. Maybe it's because they wanted to leave Miami, thought Florida gave them a better opportunity, the bagman was very kind to them, or simply the fact that UF has won their SEC division the last two years. Seems to me that since the Canes jointed the ACC we haven't won a title at all. WE HAVE TO WIN AT LEAST OUR DIVISION AND THEN THE ACC if we are going to get the best. OUR RECRUITING CLASS IS GREAT AND STOP CRYING LIKE 2 YEAR OLDS. We are headed in the RIGHT DIRECTION. We must beat ND, VT, ND, and others next year.

Keep it up dummies.

Yep sounds like a bunch of whiny Democrats to me!

Why because they went to a school that always sends DB's to the NFL? Can't hate on them for it.

Don't take this **** too seriously dude.
While this is true, it's because they've recruited great DBs. Any of the kids they've sent would've made the league regardless of where they signed. There's no magic DB dust in Gainesville. They both act like going there they'll magically become first rounders.

The whole WRU DBU TEU **** is stupid. We recruit big athletic TEs and that's what the NFL wants. Square peg meet square hole.

Keep it up dummies.

It's as I've said for a long time now, immaturity abounds around these parts.

Fact is, even in Miami, there's more big school (UF and FSU) fans. They've done more than us in the recruits time on this Earth than we have. This isn't back in the day where we took the college football world by storm and the city represented big-time. Until we start winning more, they'll still get theirs and we'll get ours.

No shame in our class. Considering how small our school is and the things it lacks in big fanbase as well as facilities, etc, I would say we did **** well.

I refuse to hate on someone following whatever their path is. I might think they went about it the wrong way (did they, **** if I know as I'm not in the staff or part of the recruits trust) from the outside looking in, but we all made mistakes at that age. Such is life and part of the maturation process.

Advertisement
Edwards didn't bother me.

But Henderson was a trolljob from beginning to end. His Daddy and Shannon set this shi* up from the very beginning. I have no problems wishing that he'll fail miserably and end up working the night shift. lol.

Why because they went to a school that always sends DB's to the NFL? Can't hate on them for it.

giphy-11.jpg

yNoN8nW.gif

Advertisement

Minus one , mods you give me infractions however you don't banned people like this who have a pair or gator balls in their mouth . Hey how many of those NFL picks where muschamos kids?

**** those traitors, they can both get what they deserve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait for all the fake Canes to come in here and tell you how wrong you are for being a biased fan and not being happy about local guys going to a rival.

I'm with OP. Fvck those 2 maggots, and I hope they DIAGF.
Didn't Hendo always give off that Gaytor ***ghet vibe?

Even since way back in June, he just had that fruity tint around him... He reminds of those punk private school kids that would get slapped around when they came to the hood flexing like they tough.

Columbus kid all the way....Bandy is a dog though he from the hood...Henderson never looked like a cane...and i never had a feeling of getting him.....i never wanted him on d to begin with....

But i blame our staff more so on him and edwards. They BOTH Decommitted....wtf u wasting resources on kids that decommitted for...especially kids like Edwards that left alomot for Louisville as a program...and the other one Henderson who was showing as a uf kid Early in the game....They no matter how much...visited..wasnt feeling us that much. If u been in the recruiting game...a deommit seldom comes back..and if a kid has visited a million times without pulling the trigger...they dont want you bro. How much times is a chick gonna come to the house without letting you smash..after telling you.." lets just be friends". Thats essentially what Henderson did. Edwards is wierd...i think he is easily persuaded and genuinely didnt have a lot of love here.

Advertisement
OP is right. Two vaginas. It says here that they did not come bc they know that Jobe, Blades, Ivey and company would come next year and eat their lunch. If they had confidence in their skills they would had inked with us. Next year's class made their ******'s sweat.

OP is right. Two vaginas. It says here that they did not come bc they know that Jobe, Blades, Ivey and company would come next year and eat their lunch. If they had confidence in their skills they would had inked with us. Next year's class made their ******'s sweat.

Any chance they take his girl

Where did it say that?

Anyone who saw Donkey Teef's (and Muschumps) Gayta teams with Treon Harris passing for 5,000 yards and running for another 4,000 yards against CMR shouldnt be surprised

Advertisement
Back