Henderson and Edwards are ******'s! Good riddance

Advertisement
Soft *** puzzies!

Should the Illini fan base be calling Jeff Thomas a soft *** **** too? Maybe Georgia fans should chime in with **** quotes for Dallas and Hillery. Grow up, you sound like a bunch of soft *** bird chested pussies.

Yea did any of those guys you mention retweet all of themselves in Miami gear the day before to turn around F and spit in our face. *** them don't come back down south.

Why because they went to a school that always sends DB's to the NFL? Can't hate on them for it.

Don't take this **** too seriously dude.

Yes, he can. I do. I hate them. I wish them nothing but the worst. I mean, I'm chill, but **** 'em. Traitorous, soft shouldered, bird chested bytches.

no love from me i m with caneclassic

Me too. There should be no warm welcomes for these guys when they want to return back to what was home.

I'm with OP. Let those khunts rot in gainesville. We offered both first, gave them as much love as any other prospects in the class, and had immediate playing time available. Let them enjoy their "bizness" decision.

Also this storyline about UF being the only way to get to the NFL is nonsense. Artie Burns got picked 10 picks after Hargreaves last year. Sam Shields just get paid 2 years ago and has got just as much recognition as Haden/Jenkins. Gunter is starting and competing against Dez/Julio/OBJ in the playoffs. Deon got drafted and played as a rookie. Same will happen with Corn, Jenkins and Carter. Malek Young started as a freshman. Colbert transferred and went from a nobody to an NFL prospect. We don't even need to go back 10-15 years to Ed Reed and Sean Taylor to prove that we play guys right away and put them in the NFL. Period.

Advertisement
Why because they went to a school that always sends DB's to the NFL? Can't hate on them for it.

They don't always send dbs to the NFL, just recently. And most of the staff responsible for it is no longer there.

Advertisement
I hope the Gatas have the type of 7-5/8-4 season just good enough to keep Bucky McYellamouf in Gainesville for one more year before being axed.

Then I hope Edwards' ACL gets wrapped around Hendo's brittle Achilles.

Too much? Nah. **** 'em.

The immaturity on this board is completely out of control. Sounds like a ton of guys here are still in middle school. These kids are TEENAGERS and have the right to choose where they want to go. Maybe it's because they wanted to leave Miami, thought Florida gave them a better opportunity, the bagman was very kind to them, or simply the fact that UF has won their SEC division the last two years. Seems to me that since the Canes jointed the ACC we haven't won a title at all. WE HAVE TO WIN AT LEAST OUR DIVISION AND THEN THE ACC if we are going to get the best. OUR RECRUITING CLASS IS GREAT AND STOP CRYING LIKE 2 YEAR OLDS. We are headed in the RIGHT DIRECTION. We must beat ND, VT, ND, and others next year.

Advertisement
I hope the Gatas have the type of 7-5/8-4 season just good enough to keep Bucky McYellamouf in Gainesville for one more year before being axed.

Then I hope Edwards' ACL gets wrapped around Hendo's brittle Achilles.

Too much? Nah. **** 'em.

Too little IMO. Wish them and their spineless families nothing but the worst. They're collectively a stain upon South Florida and shouldn't be welcome in any self-respecting community.

Advertisement

Yes, he can. I do. I hate them. I wish them nothing but the worst. I mean, I'm chill, but **** 'em. Traitorous, soft shouldered, bird chested bytches.

Mother****ing upvote - **** these traitorous ***** *** es. **** them right in the *****

Wait for all the fake Canes to come in here and tell you how wrong you are for being a biased fan and not being happy about local guys going to a rival.

I'm with OP. Fvck those 2 maggots, and I hope they DIAGF.

These ****ing well wishers are the worst. 2 kids a week ago gave our staff the word they'd be coming, turned around spit in our faces, went to FLORIDA, & now im suppose to wish them luck. They can get ****ed.. Turncoat pussies. Tear your knees up.

Up voted.

These two are making a 'business decision' heading to UF assuming it will lead to NFL $. You put in work anywhere you will get drafted. So take the so called easy SEC road to the league when Miami has dudes all over the league killing it at various positions and did so when there was zero coaching here.

I would not care but straight lying to the staff a week before signing day then going to trash Gainesville. GTFO of my face. Good luck at UF when their O scores no points and Blandy plays man up D. Pathetic decisions by them both. Florida is going nowhere...

You could have stayed home, worked hard, listened to your family and still gone straight to the league. Did these fools not watch the D this year? Please.

The rest of the class is solid. Many needs addressed. Post Jerry no one saw any WRs here. Please.

I'm with OP. Let those khunts rot in gainesville. We offered both first, gave them as much love as any other prospects in the class, and had immediate playing time available. Let them enjoy their "bizness" decision.

Also this storyline about UF being the only way to get to the NFL is nonsense. Artie Burns got picked 10 picks after Hargreaves last year. Sam Shields just get paid 2 years ago and has got just as much recognition as Haden/Jenkins. Gunter is starting and competing against Dez/Julio/OBJ in the playoffs. Deon got drafted and played as a rookie. Same will happen with Corn, Jenkins and Carter. Malek Young started as a freshman. Colbert transferred and went from a nobody to an NFL prospect. We don't even need to go back 10-15 years to Ed Reed and Sean Taylor to prove that we play guys right away and put them in the NFL. Period.

Stop making sense. These two are clowns. Stay out of Miami. Good Riddance.

Advertisement
Back