Hartley

These kids have it good, but are missing out on some good stuff. I still remember building a bar in my dorm room at college. Attracted co-eds like one of those fly zapper lights. Great memories and black-outs. Ahhh, the good ole days...

Go Canes!

It is directed to all the Big teams we recruit against for top SoFL talent. The great thing is that money is now being invested in all the areas exposed to negative recruiting.

Agreed that he's crucial. But, he also needs to learn to properly coach special teams or to be re-assigned -- maybe recruiting coordinator?
He also coaches TE's and has put 2 in the league so far as well as a K and P. As the quality depth improves so will ST play. It hasn't been spectacular but not truly awful either under his watch.

Agreed that he's crucial. But, he also needs to learn to properly coach special teams or to be re-assigned -- maybe recruiting coordinator?
So you want to demote our best recruiter? Sounds like an excellent way to make sure he leaves. Thank God Richt knows better than you.

And other than blocking on KRs, which is certainly fixable, I'm not sure what you put on Hartley. Feagles was a UA all-american who just has unexpectedly struggled. Our PR unit has been pretty good. And coverage teams are basically just a matter of athletic talent and depth. The more talented we get, the better we'lll get.