Gurvan Hall

rokulika

Great Poster
Nah Man...It won't take a couple of yrs for Frierson....That kid made more big plays in HS than just about any kid I've watched in a Long time, on both Off..Def & STs....
Should he be in the RB sweepstakes with Hall and Jordan in your opinion?

Yesterday we discussed emergency RBs and he wasn't mentioned.

rokulika

Great Poster
Derrick Smith is flying under the radar a bit.

He's played nickel, striker, safety. Was nicked up this spring but will challenge for the free safety job.

D RevLee

Graduated from hungry, and made it to greedy
Banned
Derrick Smith is flying under the radar a bit.

He's played nickel, striker, safety. Was nicked up this spring but will challenge for the free safety job.
Hall already has that spot locked up

D RevLee

Graduated from hungry, and made it to greedy
Banned
He's the favorite for sure but Bolden has the look of someone Diaz would like at FS.
That's my opinion too but Bubba fits better at SS than Hall would. If anything it will be Amari Carter challenging for that SS spot, depends on how quick Bubba picks up the playbook.

grover

Senior
He's the favorite for sure but Bolden has the look of someone Diaz would like at FS.
I don't see how you can say anyone's the favorite there. I think Manny rotates all three to keep them fresh anyway. Whoever starts, they'll all end up with the same number of snaps.

#26-MEAST

Junior
Bubba better be physical enough to play in this defense.

rokulika

Great Poster
I don't see how you can say anyone's the favorite there. I think Manny rotates all three to keep them fresh anyway. Whoever starts, they'll all end up with the same number of snaps.
Believe me, I'm not among those hyping him to no end.

I think he's the current favorite based on him finishing the spring healthy and as a starter.