Gregorio Rousseau

LuCane

Administrator
Staff member
Burney can be as fast as he'd like. Enos is gonna cross him to death. If UF is stupid enough (I doubt it) to try to man up our TEs, we're gonna run elementary level criss cross routes in the middle of the field till they quit. Our offense better be prepared to face a ton of zone behind weird blitzes.

LuCane

Administrator
Staff member
He's Slim Kelly Jennings all over again. I don't think he'll red-shirt despite his weight. Kid is hip glue. I think he'll play a lot of snaps this year.
I've said how much I like his skill set. Hopefully, he's chugging food and can show he's a willing and capable tackler. Because he has EXCEPTIONAL feet and you can see from the picture his wingspan is a plus.

No_Fly_Zone

Sophomore

ajkreider

Sophomore
Burney can be as fast as he'd like. Enos is gonna cross him to death. If UF is stupid enough (I doubt it) to try to man up our TEs, we're gonna run elementary level criss cross routes in the middle of the field till they quit. Our offense better be prepared to face a ton of zone behind weird blitzes.
That's why it's so important for both TEs to be good blockers. A zone blitz against a 2-TE set will give up chunk yards against the run.

Are people really hyping up a defensive back (supposed linebacker) who made a whole 7 tackles last year.

It takes the offseason and an opener to the turds to flush out the weak hands and gaytor fūckboys on this site.
Stating a fact about an opponent isn't being a gator fan. Burney is fast that's a fact and he'll probably be good in coverage. And 7 tackles last year means nothing in college football it's how these things work. Hall probably had 7 or less last year and we are expecting big things out of him this year

brock

All-American
Stating a fact about an opponent isn't being a gator fan. Burney is fast that's a fact and he'll probably be good in coverage. And 7 tackles last year means nothing in college football it's how these things work. Hall probably had 7 or less last year and we are expecting big things out of him this year
Okay he’s fast, Will Mallory speed ain’t normal for a tight end either though as he’s ran a verified 4.61 already and ran a 10.99 100m at 6’5 220 which is crazy. And we know Brevin Jordan doesn’t run like normal tight ends either. We have special receiving weapons at tight ends that can get open against anyone