• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Greg Rousseau opening week highlights

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Canes DE commit Gregory Rousseau had a nice showing in his team's kickoff classic game. Highlights:

[TWEET]899306065015255040[/TWEET]

OldhamA

Senior
It seems like Coach Kool just has a prototype ideal for the DE position in terms of athleticism and knows he can coach them up. This guy looks like Garvin and Jackson.

LuCane

Administrator
Administrator
Was told on here to look out for him as a LB, but I still see a WDE. Would like to watch him live at some point this year.
Good fit for him as well. Trent Harris leaves. Get behind Joe Jackson and Jon Garvin for a year.

mossmadness

"Couldn't" Care Less.
People that argue he isn't a Kool prototype DE are blind. In terms of frame and physical ability, that's how Kool would grow them in a lab if he could.

thegrove

Freshman
People that argue he isn't a Kool prototype DE are blind. In terms of frame and physical ability, that's how Kool would grow them in a lab if he could.
good one "grow them in a lab"! let's get the U's biotech people involved.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CaneFanWNY

Senior
Don't care what his rating is, you absolutely give kool a project that has the length, speed and raw ability this dude has and watch him become an absolute terror on the field

ThomasM

Senior
Reminds me of Garvin in how he locates the ball. Wow.... I loved his film from last year, and I'm sure this year will be no different. Well, maybe even better.

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Was told on here to look out for him as a LB, but I still see a WDE. Would like to watch him live at some point this year.
Good fit for him as well. Trent Harris leaves. Get behind Joe Jackson and Jon Garvin for a year.

Rousseau reminds me of Dion Jordan. His strength is his versatility. I don't think he has the power to be an everydown DE.

LuCane

Administrator
Administrator

Rousseau reminds me of Dion Jordan. His strength is his versatility. I don't think he has the power to be an everydown DE.
We'll see how his body develops. He was about 6' 6" ~200 pounds as a HS junior. Very lanky. He won't be needed on the field for 2 years. When Harris leaves, it's a good spot for him at Viper.

dycane

Senior
1557762-270x177.jpg