Great piece on Chinese disinformation

Salt

"It's All About The Roo"
The Chinese are guilty of mass murder against the entire planet.

It’s either deliberate mass homicide or negligent mass homicide.

But it’s homicide.
I think we are in a brave new world where powerful countries in conflict for control will not necessarily fire missiles at each other but engage in war through economic activity and other forms of activity that are more covert. Biological is one form, and there has long been talk of weather modification being possible ways to engage in hostile actions towards one's enemies. There has been a long history of this going back to the 60's and if you think I am being kooky, Google UN resolutions and weather modification. Tons of material from reputable (and of course not so reputable) sources.

I don't think it was insignificant that Trump used the term he is a war time president and we are on war footing. The way he has been reacting is as if we are in a war. And not necessarily with the virus.

crossover22[]_[]

[]_[] already know!
What is it exactly that we could/should/will/might do? Epstein kills himself. We know thats BS but what is being done. Every single leading politician in power today has been caught in a lie and what is done. Cops are killing people, pharma is killing people, people are hoarding TP. Does anyone even tell that POS with a filled cart of TP to share?

It is our jobs as Americans but as that lady said "Aint nobody got time for that" I'm a GD slug, I raise three children, work a full time job, attempt to take of myself, my home, my yard and my family. I dont even write a fuckin letter to the editor. I'll join the revolution if I dont have to take time off from work....I'm saving those vacation days.

I agree with the sentiment but it takes a discipline and a willingness to change my life 180 degrees that I dont possess atm.

I understand. Its just sad that this us where we are. If 1 million men showed up at capitals around the country it wouldnt take long to do what needs to be done. Problem is we are so blinded by our phones and tv.

JD08

Evidence based and data driven
The problem usnt outr form of government, its the behind the scenes activities that allow corruption to exist.

Should we ever have a revolution, you'd find out very quickly how good we really have it right now.

Gator Hatar

Senior
Banned
  1. With established proof, the USSR our former enemy, interferes in The USA election process to get an incompetent elected.
  2. He then through his command and statements weakens and discredits our intelligence agencies to the appreciation of Russia and China et al.
  3. Gives Corporations and Billionaires a waiver from paying taxes.
  4. Talks tough with China only to have his tariffs affect Midwestern farmers the most and the trade imbalance increases. Summary: Two foreign Super Powers manipulated and took advantage of America's dedication to racist beliefs and incompetence rather the Corona Virus was intentional or not. Obvious what has and is happening and still you idiots looking for someone to hate. Ya'll aint gonna Phuck with China because they are strong economically and militarily and ya'll only Phuck with minorities or the powerless.

Go Canes!!

All ACC
  1. With established proof, the USSR our former enemy, interferes in The USA election process to get an incompetent elected.
  2. He then through his command and statements weakens and discredits our intelligence agencies to the appreciation of Russia and China et al.
  4. Talks tough with China only to have his tariffs affect Midwestern farmers the most and the trade imbalance increases. Summary: Two foreign Super Powers manipulated and took advantage of America's dedication to racist beliefs and incompetence rather the Corona Virus was intentional or not. Obvious what has and is happening and still you idiots looking for someone to hate. Ya'll aint gonna Phuck with China because they are strong economically and militarily and ya'll only Phuck with minorities or the powerless.

Mike Bloomberg just spent $500 million of his own money and couldn’t win a single delegate.

Only an idiot would think a room full of Russians writing fake Facebook posts, some of which were pro-Hillary caused a single person in this country to change their vote or in any way affected the last election.

Please tell us you’re not one of the people who actually believe that.

RVACane

“This space available”
Who’s “ya’ll”? I’m an American who didn’t vote for Trump and this is nuts.

JD08

Get off my damn lawn!!!

Dang, I just outed myself as one of those, didn't I?
No, that's just a curmudgeon and completely understandable. I'm talking about the kind of guy who's usually near a courthouse or town hall sitting alone on a bench yelling for the invisible guy next to him to stop touching him. If you ever actually talk to them, they'll educate you on how the government does all sort of things you never imagined they would.

ThomasM

Senior
No, that's just a curmudgeon and completely understandable. I'm talking about the kind of guy who's usually near a courthouse or town hall sitting alone on a bench yelling for the invisible guy next to him to stop touching him. If you ever actually talk to them, they'll educate you on how the government does all sort of things you never imagined they would.
So, there WAS someone on my lawn? I thought I was losing my mind.

As for China... We need to look at the politicians/business people that sold their souls to China in exchange for cheap labor and big profits. China wouldn't be the power they are today without them. They all need to be outed.

crossover22[]_[]

[]_[] already know!
You smoke crack?

JD08

So, there WAS someone on my lawn? I thought I was losing my mind.

As for China... We need to look at the politicians/business people that sold their souls to China in exchange for cheap labor and big profits. China wouldn't be the power they are today without them. They all need to be outed.
If you don't already have one, you need to get a "seriously, get off my law" gun. Something visually impressive with knockdown power.

That fucker won't come back.