Great piece on Chinese disinformation

Salt

"It's All About The Roo"
No question director of WHO Tedros is in bed with China. Looks like China worked behind the scenes to get him elected. China very strategic and long term international players. Their wealth and financial influence enables them to coerce these organizations to promote their stooges in key positions to serve their national interests.

RVACane

“This space available”
Serious question. If so many of us dont trust our government then why haven't we done something about it? Isnt that our jobs as Americans?
On our end, the 2 parties have a monopoly. But even so, if Trump did what China just did, he wouldn’t get re-elected in November... and he might get impeached and removed. At a minimum we have an opportunity to elect someone else in response.

They don’t have that option in China. And even if the Party removed the leadership, they just put different Party leaders in power.

Salt

"It's All About The Roo"
It should be called the “ Chinese government virus “
Would not shock me that this was deliberate vs just sheer negligence. Truth may be somewhere in between. It is just too coincidental they have a biolab run by their military smack dab right in Wuhan where this thing originated. They are testing animals all the time there. Would be convenient to introduce contaminated meat derived from animals they infected in their labs into the wet market knowing they can easily start a global pandemic that crashes economic competitors (i. e. US). They are now starting to open factories and getting back to work while everyone else is in shut down mode. This virus is relatively benign (but causes enough deaths to create fear and panic) so they can absorb collateral damage, control the messaging, and resume economic activity while the rest of the world reels. Don't trust them at all. They are devious as fluck.

crossover22[]_[]

[]_[] already know!
On our end, the 2 parties have a monopoly. But even so, if Trump did what China just did, he wouldn’t get re-elected in November... and he might get impeached and removed. At a minimum we have an opportunity to elect someone else in response.

They don’t have that option in China. And even if the Party removed the leadership, they just put different Party leaders in power.
Im speaking to possible overthrow. Our government was never supposed to be this big or this wealthy.

423Hurricane

Recruit
Would not shock me that this was deliberate vs just sheer negligence. Truth may be somewhere in between. It is just too coincidental they have a biolab run by their military smack dab right in Wuhan where this thing originated. They are testing animals all the time there. Would be convenient to introduce contaminated meat derived from animals they infected in their labs into the wet market knowing they can easily start a global pandemic that crashes economic competitors (i. e. US). They are now starting to open factories and getting back to work while everyone else is in shut down mode. This virus is relatively benign (but causes enough deaths to create fear and panic) so they can absorb collateral damage, control the messaging, and resume economic activity while the rest of the world reels. Don't trust them at all. They are devious as fluck.
I think the jury is still out if this was deliberate on the part of the CCP but it wouldn't surprise if eventually, it came to light that it was. Whether or not it was deliberate, their propaganda machine is now in full production mode.

ddun1eavy2

Recruit
Serious question. If so many of us dont trust our government then why haven't we done something about it? Isnt that our jobs as Americans?
What is it exactly that we could/should/will/might do? Epstein kills himself. We know thats BS but what is being done. Every single leading politician in power today has been caught in a lie and what is done. Cops are killing people, pharma is killing people, people are hoarding TP. Does anyone even tell that POS with a filled cart of TP to share?

It is our jobs as Americans but as that lady said "Aint nobody got time for that" I'm a GD slug, I raise three children, work a full time job, attempt to take of myself, my home, my yard and my family. I dont even write a fuckin letter to the editor. I'll join the revolution if I dont have to take time off from work....I'm saving those vacation days.

I agree with the sentiment but it takes a discipline and a willingness to change my life 180 degrees that I dont possess atm.

Salt

"It's All About The Roo"
I think the jury is still out if this was deliberate on the part of the CCP but it wouldn't surprise if eventually, it came to light that it was. Whether or not it was deliberate, their propaganda machine is now in full production mode.
They have refused any help from us or other countries to collaborate on identifying the source and therefore get information that would be helpful in addressing how this mutated to jump from animals to humans. They have kicked out our reporters that are snooping around. They are acting as if they are hiding something. Of course, this could just be a function of their totalitarian system that wants total control, but it is all suspicious as hell in my book.