Gray Crow should be moved back to QB

Advertisement
We will have Kaaya, Rosier, and Lawson. We will be OK. I bet we add a project QB to the class as well. Maybe small school gun slinger.

Didn't we head into one spring with just Dorsey and Ethnic? Been too long, can't remember. I'm not sure what having Crow back there really does for you, he's not a legitimate in-game option. I guess he's probably not at TE either, though, so maybe he can give Kaaya/Rosier a few breathers and theoretically give our #3 WRs better balls to catch than a walkon. Anyone have any idea if Lawson's an early entry guy?

Advertisement
Hey, the more reps for Kaaya, The Better!! But I do think we need to find a way to get more QB's on the roster. Maybe putting Crow back at QB. Hope that Lawson sticks and maybe EE's too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
looks for a JUCO kids, unless we can convince a second QB to join the class
paging Mr Gibson

Why sign a JUCO? No good JUCO would want to come and watch kaaya for the next two years. Just move crow back to qb. You're not adding an extra scholly and the team has more depth because of it

Crow should never take a snap least of which at quarterback bring in another jake heaps or whatever but ubder no corcumstance do you bring crow into the equation.

Advertisement
Back