Gray Crow-Gone

Advertisement
I talked to him in the lobby of the hotel after the Indy Bowl. He didn't fly back with the team. Very nice kid, and very mature for however old he is....21? Seems like he could have gone to Memphis or maybe somewhere smaller and had a good, fun college career. Good kid. I hope he does well in law school.

Was never going to play here anyway. Standard Golden diamond in the rough didn't pan out kid. Best of luck to the young man

Advertisement
lmao at how Susan ended that article.

"For whatever reasons, the coaches didn't appreciate Crow. I have a feeling he'll be a great lawyer. He already is a first-class young man."

Thanks, Susan.

Crow was an awful HS QB, had the worse stats of any HS QB I've ever seen, I don't even think He was FCS material...straight doo doo...dumpster rust mixed with septic juice.

Advertisement
Crow was an awful HS QB, had the worse stats of any HS QB I've ever seen, I don't even think He was FCS material...straight doo doo...dumpster rust mixed with septic juice.

The camp video he had as well was horrible. It seems to me he knew his limits and decided upon staying here for an education rather than transferring out.

Just about every single person on this board would be eating Crow, no pun intended, as most said he'd be fine....just needs time to develop. I said he'd never play a meaningful down and couldn't believe we were taking him. Fine young man by all accounts, but I still remember people acting as if I had some personal vendetta against him. Far from it, but anyone who looked at him as a player objectively knew he was as colossal a reach as we've ever recruited.

He was brought in to be a Scout team QB. Nothing more than that. Now that we have Evan he is not needed.

Advertisement
Golden: " Gray Crow leaving really hurt our H-Back depth. I'm really not making excuses, but we're busting our tails to make up for his loss"

**** is up with that screen name OP? If you don't mind me asking.

Advertisement
I wish him the best in all of his future endeavours. Once a cane always a cane(except for you Randy, you're dead to me until you get another job).

When did he say this? Today is the first that we've heard Crow is gone.

Golden: " Gray Crow leaving really hurt our H-Back depth. I'm really not making excuses, but we're busting our tails to make up for his loss"

Advertisement
Back