UNLV OG/OT Justice Oluwaseun transfers to Miami

Wasn't it rumored last year Donaldson was getting back-up reps at center? A O-line of Nelson-Campbell-Donaldson-Rivers-Williams is a lot of beef. I think Gaynor has the right attitude, and does have the correct mentality for a center, but I am getting tired of seeing him 2 yards in the backfield on a simple draw
that actually would be good as well and yea gaynor just doesnt have the strength

Advertisement
Wasn't it rumored last year Donaldson was getting back-up reps at center? A O-line of Nelson-Campbell-Donaldson-Rivers-Williams is a lot of beef. I think Gaynor has the right attitude, and does have the correct mentality for a center, but I am getting tired of seeing him 2 yards in the backfield on a simple draw
Unfortunately, reminds me of Mahoney.

I would love to see this but I have a hard time believing a 5th year player with experience gets benched unless he gets injured

Advertisement
Sounds like UM's oline is improving this spring, but depth may still be an issue during the 2021 season; an this guy is still out there floating in the portal which is interesting considering USC has a need for olinemen.

Go Canes

Listed us in his top 3 just now (other schools- Houston and Baylor). Have to think if we want him we get him, but is he really a need given our numbers?
I posted yesterday they’re ok on blowing possible spots for 22 if the player can help them. This is do or die time for manny , he’s not worrying about a couple spots that he might not have if he ***** the bed this year.

Advertisement
Rather bring in another corner and LB but eh whatever keeps Clark and Scaife away from Guard sign me up.

Advertisement
It's really irresponsible to take a depth guard for one season and burn a scholarship that can go to a three / four year high school player in this upcoming class. You start treating the portal like that and your future burns up pretty quickly. You need to limit the portal to impact players.

Advertisement
Tbh guard still scares the crap out of me. If they do take a guard they have the same feeling lol.
Agree and if Donalson goes down we need a guy like this.If he has more than 1 year of eligibility he can start getting ready to replace Donaldson next year.
It's really irresponsible to take a depth guard for one season and burn a scholarship that can go to a three / four year high school player in this upcoming class. You start treating the portal like that and your future burns up pretty quickly. You need to limit the portal to impact players.
What if they view him as an upgrade for this season at LG over Rivers and Clark.This kid is big and strong.

Advertisement
Back