Gotta vent sorry fellas

T

TreOFive

I posted this elsewhere but I really need to vent after this shytt

I am a hurricane fan of more than 30 years.....I can accept losing but not like this and def not to this fuggin team in this fashion. with that said I think we wont win until some things happen....

We will not win until our offensive players become more consistent. Although Morris did not have the numbers from the previous weeks, I think he played well. His passes for the most part were on point. the fugin recievers were not helping. I think I counted 10 dropped passes, 4/5 by Dorsett alone.

Second, when as a coaching staff do you stop with the praising and get kids focused? I am well aware of the positive reinforcement techniques but at some point when that dont work you gotta get in kids faces/ call a time out and rip into the team...something!!!!!!! Dont just sit there hoping for shytt to get cleaned up on its own. Game management is one of my biggest criticism's of this staff and of Golden specifically. He need to take charge or he will not be here long.

third we will never win as long as we have Don'no-shyttboutdefense coaching on our team. This guy does not belong at this level. Fug all that "we dont have the right players" shytt..he gets out schemed and out called every game. Blitzes dont work, no pressure, everyone getting blocked...straight amature. furthermore, he is unable to switch it up when his scheme is not working. guy cant coach and then is hard headed about his scheme. horrible combo if you as me.

4th reason why we will not win...until we are able to get into a pro-I set and run the ball effectively. It amazes e at our inability to run the ball from a power set. We have a huge line and great backs yet we cant move the ball or get a 3-4 yrds when we need to. I like the spread but when that is not working we are dead in the water.

Finally we will not win until we get a killer mentality on our team. Particularly on defense...our d-line is absilutely horrible. I do not know if its because we lack talent or if its because f our scheme. May be a combo of both.

I cant wait till this team and university return to relevance. It has been really difficult these last 8-9 years and it does not seem as if things will get turned around anytime soon given the looming sanctions. Being a hurricane fan needs to go on my resume cuz it is def a job!.

Go canes

Advertisement
I don't think we had any business being in this game to be honest with you. It hurts to get blown out but i'm not shocked at the outcome

Just got home from work and didn't really see any of the game.

Seemed like it was 13-3 every time I checked it, then, all of a suddenly it was 41-3.

IDK what happened but it changes nothing for me. This is a learning year. We are extremely thin in key areas.

I trust this staff. One game doesn't change that. Once we get the players and have depth, this type of experience will be a thing of the past.

I know it's hard to have patience and people want to vent and meltdown, but what choice do we have.

The team that showed up today is what America thought we were to begin the season.

Either we've been playing over our heads or the ACC is just insane.

Bottom line is we have to get over it and play a UNC team that is playing well.

Doing well in the ACC is all anyone really hoped for this season. We can do it still.

Advertisement
It's year 1.2, and we are still not mentally or physically tough enough to compete against a team like that. Notre Dame has men, we have boys. Even on the oline, we don't have any 4th or 5th year guys. Next weeks another good measure of our progress.

It's year 1.2, and we are still not mentally or physically tough enough to compete against a team like that. Notre Dame has men, we have boys. Even on the oline, we don't have any 4th or 5th year guys. Next weeks another good measure of our progress.

Hey Golden, next time you feel like crapping the bed-- how about a "heads up?" I'm sick of traveling to these games. 3 points-really? That was worse than the headless Shannon team in the Sun Bowl. And I didn't think that was possible. Bravo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back